New Cambridge Dieter!

BillieBirds

Hi all. I'm very new here. I've just scheduled a meeting with my local consultant for 6days time and I have to say as excited as I am, I'm also nervous. I don't really know anyone who has been through a weight loss programme so I'm unsure on what the journey process is going to be like and of course the temptation! I've heard that usually at about 9weeks in, you tend to suffer from hair loss? Is this true? If so do any of you guys know how to prevent this from experience or at least help?. Hope to speak to some of guys soon as good luck with everything!

Billie :D

Hi and welcome, I did this about 3 years ago for 10 weeks and lost 2 half stone. My hair did begin to fall out so I came off it, without doing maintenace and put it all back on. This time I will do 8 weeks and then maintane. That I'm hoping will work better.

cillabatty said:
Hi and welcome, I did this about 3 years ago for 10 weeks and lost 2 half stone. My hair did begin to fall out so I came off it, without doing maintenace and put it all back on. This time I will do 8 weeks and then maintane. That I'm hoping will work better.

Hiii. Wow I'm very worried about loosing my hair but I suppose it is only temp. I've heard there's a coconut oil from Superdrug which is amazing for the hair loss but that's not speaking from experience. How did you find the diet? You looking forward to re starting. Well done for the motivation to go back though :).

Hi Billie, I'm a newbie to this forum also but I'm finding the forum really helpful! x Yes I have also suffered some hair loss but it is minimal, its more thinning really no bald patches or anything! I find soul source works well for me as I don't have to think of food at all if I was on SS+ i'd be thinking of food all the time! Good luck with your journey x

Back