new CD-er

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Jot, 1 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Jot

Jot jo'stime

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    calorie counting
    Hi all

on day 4 and just coming out of that brain fog faze and starting to feel good, gotta say some brilliant weight loss stories. Its weird to think i wont be eating food any time soon, but i weighed myself today and have lost 6 pounds and thats after just 3 full days :D i am a happy chick.
    Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

slim and save
    great lossin just 4 day's, welldone.
    Mini likes this.
  4. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

cambridge diet / weight watchers
    Wow, thats fab already, it really gives you a buzz when you can see results so quickly.
    You should have a great weigh in . x x :D
    Mini likes this.
  5. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Slimming world.
    Well done, it gets easier.Its the best diet ive ever done.
    Mini likes this.
  6. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    6lbs. in three days is brill!!!

Good luck on your weight loss journey:)

Love Mini xxx
  7. chunkychicken

chunkychicken Full Member

Welcome Jot,

Well done for riding out the yucky first few days - sounds like you are on track for a fabulous first week weight loss. It is so brilliant to get on the scale and hear that you have lost the same amount of weight in a WEEK that it would have taken to shift in a month on WW or SW.
    Enjoy every bit of the first flush of motivation in your first few weeks - enjoy watching your body shrink before your eyes and accept every compliment that your will soon be getting with a smile.
    Good luck
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.