New CDC for Sez

Sez

has started again!!
Bitten the bullet and ordered next weeks packs from my new cdc, whether I see her or not is open to debate!! I have been on a food bender the past few days. I have been putting down my issues to myself, blaming the fact that I had never been weighed or measured by my CDC , on me, the fact I am fat, unpleasant, not worth their time or whatever!! (I think I have a few issues with my self perception!!)

Anyway, Will order packs from new CDC, if I am weighed and "counselled" then fair enough, if not I have had some amazing offers of help from the folks right here and also my family (sister excluded!) are very supportive too, so I need to build my backbone and get on with it! After all, Summer's on the way!! My CDC may well just be a supplier; I will let you know!

Thanks again for seeing me through this tricky patch. I will be on the up again very soon!!

Sarah xx

Hi hun, sounds like you've got your "positive" head back on. Hope the new CDC is better for you x x x

Glad you changed :) best of luck with the new CDC hope she gives you the service you need

Last edited:
Back