New CDC for Sez

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sez, 17 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Bitten the bullet and ordered next weeks packs from my new cdc, whether I see her or not is open to debate!! I have been on a food bender the past few days. I have been putting down my issues to myself, blaming the fact that I had never been weighed or measured by my CDC , on me, the fact I am fat, unpleasant, not worth their time or whatever!! (I think I have a few issues with my self perception!!)

Anyway, Will order packs from new CDC, if I am weighed and "counselled" then fair enough, if not I have had some amazing offers of help from the folks right here and also my family (sister excluded!) are very supportive too, so I need to build my backbone and get on with it! After all, Summer's on the way!! My CDC may well just be a supplier; I will let you know!

Thanks again for seeing me through this tricky patch. I will be on the up again very soon!!

Sarah xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    good luck with new cdc, check in soon hun ,have a good weekend xxx

4. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Hi hun, sounds like you've got your "positive" head back on. Hope the new CDC is better for you x x x

5. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Glad you changed :) best of luck with the new CDC hope she gives you the service you need

Last edited: 17 May 2008
  6. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

i know exactly how you feel when you say you interpret these events as you not being worth it! Exactly. I do the same. We are very worth it though. Hope your CDC is a brilliant one and gives you all the support you need
    xxx

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hi sez, glad you changed cdc. Hope she is more supportive with your needs.

becky xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.