New CDC

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MrsDannyDyer, 30 December 2008 Social URL.

1. MrsDannyDyer

MrsDannyDyer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.12%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Well I found another CDC in my area. Actually closer than the one i had. When i told him about how the woman had arranged for me to go for the 1st time then didnt come out the kitchen and i had to deal with huby again and he didnt even no i was comin. Then how they didnt have everything i apparently needed. Then they went on holiday lol

He then went on to tell me as far as he new he was the only CDC in my area. And hes cheaper, and seemed far more proffesional. Anyway arranged with him for me to start on friday, and i will see him tuesday then a thursday there after. And he actually asked when suits me rather than me feeling like i was putting him out like i did the other couple... Feel like im gettin somewhere now!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Sounds so much better for you

Irene xx

4. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Great news hun, no stopping you now !

x

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

thats brill news :)

6. Bride290809

Bride290809 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Brilliant news for you :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.