New Challenge For Newbies

Derrygirl as long as you are consuming between 2 and 4 litres a day its fine.
My weighin is thursday - i cant wait either!

Hellooo all, I've just completed day 1! Am so chuffed with myself, never did a whole day of ANY diet before without slipping up or deciding it's not for me! But, I'm getting married in 11 weeks and no way am I getting hitched to my gorgeous hot bloke with a 44 inch waist!
Am up for challenge, please count me in.
Can we talk about inch loss as well as weight as that's really more important to me?
Much love and lots of luck
Sharon x

Welcome along butterball and loopy:)

Day 4 today for me. Its going pretty well now. Thank God!

Butterball no problem doing inches only thing is I havent a clue what I am. May buy a measuring tape. But yeah seeing inch loss would be a good motivator too.

Ive slept like a baby the last few nights and am wondering if this has to do with the lipotrim. I never slept so well before. Its great.

Day 5 of lipotrim - should have the bb accent on!!

So far so good. Only thing is Im killed with heartburn and have been drinking the peppermint tea but its not making much of a difference.

Anyone know what you can take for it?

Was able to drink the choc milkshake this morning without dry heaving ;)

Hiya Derrygirl34...my tip is 230ml of cold water with four cubes of ice in the choc shakes and blended for 60 seconds at least and drunk through a straw... a completely different drink !! Also, the vanilla made me dry heave until I did the same and added half a teaspoon of coffee !!!

Well done Justforme on your first week. Great loss!

Im on day 6 now and eagerly awaiting my weigh in.

I have definitely lost weight anyhow because I put on my size 18 jeans today and as I was walking down my stairs they fell off!!! Thank God I was at home:)

Anyone else due for a weigh in today or tomorrow?

Hi all,

I took pictures on my 1st day and after 2 weeks I can see a difference... Its brill. Cant wait to see how my body changes over the next few weeks!

Woohoo!!!!
Went for my first weigh in today and even though its my totm (makes the 1st week even more enjoyable lol) I lost 10pounds.
Absolutely delighted so Im going to hope for at least 2 next week to bring me a stone down.

Start Weight: 15st 7lb
Week 1 WI: 14st 11lb

Hi all I'm on day five so count me in found the first three days hard mammoth headache much better now also took wrong pain killers on empty stomach really sick (what a waste of a shake)!!!!!!!

Got my 1st weigh in today, I lost 10lbs :D:D:D :wee:

Thank god it was a good lost, I was really struggling last nite after making the dinner for the family, even went to my bed early :(

Hope I get 4lbs off next week :cross: Then I can start looking for clothes for my holiday which isn't to September:party0011:

xxxx

--------------------------------

Starting Weight 13st 4lbs
Week 1: 10lbs

Am I too late to join? Started on Tuesday so am on day 4 at the moment.

I'm actually really enjoying it. I tried Lighter Life in 2007 but was only able to do a week as I found out I was pregnant at the start of my second week! Decided to do Lipotrim because it's so much cheaper. Thought the shakes wouldn't be as nice for some reason but I do like them, managed to eat half a bar but wasn't able to finish it - yuk! Haven't tried the soup yet, think I'm quite happy sticking with the shakes.

Looking forward to my weigh in on Monday - how sad is that?!

Hi Suzy Sparkle. Welcome along. How are you finding your first week? It gets easier:)

Loopy well done on your loss. Thats half a stone - no reason to be dissapointed at all. Its a great loss!

Been for my first weigh-in today and I've lost 9lb! I'm well chuffed! Can't wait for next week now! x

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Back