New class different food attitudes?

Well the beef curry I am doing is lovely and all I need to do is leave out the oil and to be honest ot didn't make it taste any different. Even if I did use a tablespoon of oil, once it's divided up it's only a couple of syns anyway.

Great book isn't it. I think there's a biryani I like in there as well. The masala chicken is delicious to mmmmmmm now I don't want my planned food lol

from fat to skinny jeans only 48lb to go

I do a lovely syn free lasagne but I dont think I will bother trying to explain the ingredients to the new class lol

They will soon. Get bored and give up. I've never yo yo dieted but I did 2 weeks of slimming world once when I was skinny and didn't need to even loose weight and I remember all I thought I could eat was cottage cheese, tinned spaghetti hoops and are white bread cos I hated brown.

Very different mentality to now.

from fat to skinny jeans only 48lb to go

I definately agree that it needs to be balanced. My C also makes a point that cooking from scratch doesnt mean hours slaving over a hot stove.

I can cook lots of meals in under 30 mins x

Me too Hun :)
I can whizz up spag Bol in 20 minutes if I'm not distracted by this site lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Me too Hun :)
I can whizz up spag Bol in 20 minutes if I'm not distracted by this site lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Distracted by this site.... :sign0007:

There's loads of quick things to make! Spag Bol is one of my fave meals. Stirfrys and curries are quick. I'm not so good with the slow cooker, things tend to come out a bit watery for my liking.

Mmm boiled head. ............ not selling it Liz, just not selling it. And oh minis is so terrible for distraction. Burned two pans and numerous meals. I think when I can smell burning from upstairs its not a good sign. This site has such a lot to answer to!

I asked my OH to buy me a slow cooker and he bought me an 8 in 1 fancy one.. Ive used it about once...:rolleyes:

I think they key is using a lot less fluids!! xxx

I made a lamb stew thing and it was all watery blurghhhh!! But it doesnt thicken does it.

Mine cooks rice and stuff too xx

Back