New Clothes...yippee!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Shug Avery, 3 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Shug Avery

Shug Avery Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Just thought I'd share that I bought size 12 and 14 clothes at the weekend. I was a tight size 18. So happy, it's so worth it when you see the results. I've another 3 stone to go but this has given me such a boost.

I've only been on Lipo for 7 weeks but it feels like longer. I've lost 3 lbs every week for the last 3 weeks which at the time I think is crap but the pharmacist is brilliant and puts it into perspective for me.....2 stone 3lbs in 7 weeks.

Hope everybody is doing well and hopefully the good weather will make it a little easier for everybody.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. saddlebags

saddlebags Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    That is fantastic Shug, I hope I will be able to say the same thing very soon too.x

4. emmievic

emmievic Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    LT
    Well done!! You have done amazingly well.

I too am dreaming of 12/14 and will be only too happy to stop when I get there! xx

5. Helenjtc

Helenjtc Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    That's fantastic! It's fab for the motivation when u try on a smaller size & it fits!!
    Well done on ur loss so far :) :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.