new comer

Discussion in 'Brides To Be' started by welshwobbler, 14 June 2007 Social URL.

1. welshwobbler

welshwobbler Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi all.

i am new to all this. i have just come back from seeing the cdc and have collected all my packs. i am starting the diet tomorrow as i need to lose a stone in about 6 weeks. I have my dress fitting around then. I am feeling a little anxious as i have to cook for the children................oh i have to do this

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    You will be fine.....when cooking and preparing...think about your dress......put little reminders up in the kitchen to remind yourself why you are doing this.

4. welshwobbler

welshwobbler Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks

Hi Sonkie.
    Thanks for your support. That is such a good idea, i am off to find some inspirational picture to stick on my fridge. The kids will probably pull them off though.................

5. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Dont forget to do your measurements too....everything.....even your wrists.

6. Bluepaws

Bluepaws Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Yey, another welshie! :)

Good luck on the diet welshwobbler....you'll probably lose that stone and a little bit more if you really stick to it...

resisting a nibble on the kids tea is the hardest part.
    While making food for my other half and daughter I make my milkshake and slowly drink it during 'feeding time'. (I onlt like the milkshakes) That way I still feel included, keep my hands busy and away form everyone else's food and it fills me up so don't really feel 'hungry' for food.

Again...GOOD LUCK x :)

7. welshwobbler

welshwobbler Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    morning

Thanks blue paws,

I think i will be doing that. i have got to make the kids breakfast soon, so i will probably make my first shake then. I am trying to hold off as long as possible because i know tonight is going to be hardest for me......

8. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

Hiya welshwobbler!!

How are you going??

If you want some pics to put up then feel free to print off mine - there's one of the pics which is a strip of all the photos put together, having that on your fridge should motivate you enough!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.