new, day 1 and confused - advice please

jazz_york

hey all, im new and nearly completed my first day of attack

this what i have had so far

b: dukan gallette

l: 3 chicken boneless skinless thighs

d: 2 turkey bacon rashers, boiled egg

snacks - small amount of ff fruit yoghurt (the book says i can have 2 )

Im confused, am i eating too much?

please can someone give me any pointers or ideas please:)

Fill in your user stats by clicking on user cp a the top of the page- this will enable people to give you better advice.

Looking at your menu you must be starving - no you're not eating enough. Have a look on the daily menu thread to give you an idea of what other people are eating.

- and you can't have yoghurts with fruit bits on Attack - only as tolerated items in Cruise (Have a look on our FAQ thread re tolerated items).

omg, you must've been so hungry today! I literally ate all day on my first day!! Though admittedly my appetite has dropped significantly and I'm not gnawing at chicken legs like a woman possessed!

Good luck with your weight loss :)

You need between 1 and 1.5 gr of protein for each kilo you weight, so not nearly enough. Check out myfitnesspal to see how many grammes of protein you are eating - I reckon you could probably double up quantities and add in a snack or two (at least while on attack).

Thanks robinhood - I bought the book and the recipe book and I'm still a lil confused, had scrambled eggs 2 turkey bacon rashers and the galette for breakfast today, that's more like it I'm stuffed. Chicken thighs are in the oven as we speak for snacking on so should get more protein in today

Back