NEW!! Day 4

oliviao

Hi everyone,

Been reading posts for past few days and its really helped. so im on day 4...still feeling hungry so dont think im in ketosis yet :( Finding it ok throughout the day but soon as it hits 5pm and kids are having there tea its sooo hard!! this will also be the first friday night without wine for a long time!!! Also have a wedding due tomorrow night but going to drive to stop temptation. i just hope i can do this...not a lot to lose really but really want to get back to the old confident me :)

Stay strong, I've read ketosis is usually by day 6!

12th June: 16"10(234lbs)

thanks james. wow day 6 thought i would be in it by now? how are you finding it?

Hi oliviao , welcome and good luck with ur lipotrim journey. I'm on my third week now and it definately got easier after the 1st week. I went into ketosis around day 4 ( tasted the metal in my mouth), after that dishing the kids dinners up didn't seem that bad and now the smell off food satisfies me as much as eating it did!! Hope it all goes well for u. Have u had any side effects so far? How much do u want to lose altogether?xx

hi oliviao
im also on day 4 and finnding it ok so far i totally understand the whole dishing up dinner thing lol i was even wanting to eat the fish tea on wednesday and i dont eat fish lol today thank god it seems to have passed a wee bit. did you go for mid week weigh in? xx

Hi oliviao , welcome and good luck with ur lipotrim journey. I'm on my third week now and it definately got easier after the 1st week. I went into ketosis around day 4 ( tasted the metal in my mouth), after that dishing the kids dinners up didn't seem that bad and now the smell off food satisfies me as much as eating it did!! Hope it all goes well for u. Have u had any side effects so far? How much do u want to lose altogether?xx

to get get to what i was pre children 2stone. but id be happy to get to 10st :) ....Thought i had a funny taste in my mouth yesterday but think its just the lack of food and all the water as today been really hungry? wow 3weeks seems so long away right now..well done you, hope i can get there too x

hi oliviao
im also on day 4 and finnding it ok so far i totally understand the whole dishing up dinner thing lol i was even wanting to eat the fish tea on wednesday and i dont eat fish lol today thank god it seems to have passed a wee bit. did you go for mid week weigh in? xx

Hiya...yes went tuesday morning and started that day. when do you have your weigh ins?

I thought I would never get to week 3 at the beginning, now I can't believe how fast its goin!! UK get there soon :) xxx

Hiya...yes went tuesday morning and started that day. when do you have your weigh ins?

i started tuesday too, they said i could go back on friday for mid week weigh in as it helps encourage you to continue, i didnt go as feeling ok thank god but cant wait for monday for weigh in xx

Hi Oliviao! I'm on day 4 today. It's tough but you can do it! I hear it only gets easier so stay strong!

I was day 6/7 until I hit Ketosis so stay strong, you will definately get there!!

Back