New day..New start and totally focussed !

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Cavycrazy, 11 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    After the disastrous start of yesterday :eek: today I am totally focussed and starting afresh.!

Got my food planned out for the day. 6 points each for brekkie, lunch and tea.

Hubby is starting today too as he needs to loose about a stone. So we will be nagging each other to keep on track. :D :D

Deb x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

Diet:
    was Lighterlife - moved to Cambridge
    woah do you only get 18 pts a day (you must be super slim already!!).. well done for getting back on track, here's to a GREAT week :D x

4. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Sarah, have been good girl so far today.! :D

Have avoided the slices of iced fruit cake wafting round the office so far :eek: and chomped on my ryvittas , and just off now to devour my lentil soup and salad.!! yummy.

Am on 18 points as am more or less at my target now just want to get these final few pounds off.

My keep cheating doesnt help. :D :D

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Wow I didnt realise you were on so few points... lucky you in some ways mind you.

Its great your hubby is on WW too that should make things much easier for you :)

6. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Oh my! How do you survive on 18 points a day?! I'm on 19 (supposed to be 20, but I'm hoping 1 less a day will speed things up a bit, lol) and I struggle with that!

I think I would be much happier on 30 points a day - now that would be my kind of diet! Hehe!!

I'm glad you're feeling focused and back on track, that's great. Those last few pounds will be off in no time!

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    lol I cant wait to be on lots less points... then I know Im getting somewhere :)

8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Deb, how are things going. Havent heard from you for a few days.

How are you and your hubby getting on with WW :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.