1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

New day, new week

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by lucylupin, 16 June 2010 Social URL.

1. lucylupin

lucylupin Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    After my WI yesterday and my surprise weight gain, i sat and thought last night, i could let it ruin this week for me but if i did that then i would have a deserved gain next WI, so i have printed of some SAS logs and am going to try some red days this week (which i dont really like)
    I have booked in for a aquafit class at lunch time and my lunch and dinner is all prepared.
    Im going to have another good week this week,and I WILL have a loss (even if i have to cut a limb off:D)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Crazyarmywife

Crazyarmywife Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Aww hun, I know how you feel i started slimming world last week and i lost 7lb. I went away to weymouth on friday and had all the intentions of not slipping up and having a good second week and i blew it on the weekend so now desprately trying to pull it back and be good but if i stay the same or even gain a pound of two i will just get back on track. Because at the end of the day i am still better of than i was two weeks ago. 7lb heaver and miserable. Hope you have a good week hun xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.