New diary-I'm going to class!!

Hi Val-sorry you are finding it hard at the moment-the chocolate is still calling me!!

Thursday 19th April.
Hex A-375mls skimmed milk.
Hex B-2 small WM bread.
B-coffee.
D-ham, lettuce, grated carrot, tomato, cucumber, onion, beetroot, salad cream, bread-I know my dinners sound boring but I'm still really enjoying my ham salads and they are around 2/3 SF so must be doing me good.
T-chicken, onion, leek, green and yellow pepper, carrot, mushrooms, garlic powder, soy sauce, rice, 1 tbsp tomato sauce.
Syns- salad cream-2, tomato sauce-1. Total of 3 so far-can I resist temptation this evening?????

Lost 1lb this week. Going to have a frylighted fryup for brunch before a meeting at work. Must try and stick to plan this week -I really want to get to my next target of an overweight BMI!!!

Friday 20th April.
Hex B-2 small WM bread.

B-coffee.
Brunch (after WI) 2 sains BGTY sausages, bacon, 2 eggs, 2 tomatoes, 6 mushrooms, bread, all frylighted and baked beans.
T- spaghetti, EL mince, onion, mushroom, garlic, passata, tomato puree, sweetner, worcester sauce, losalt. Sainsbury's toffee sundae.
Syns- sausages-1, pudding-approx 15-I'll look it up if I dare!!

Saturday 21st April.

Hex B-2 small WM bread.

B-coffee.
D-ham, 2 new potatoes, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, beetroot, grated carrot, salad cream, bread.
T-batchelors chicken and mushroom pasta n sauce made with water, 2 sains BGTY sausages, mushrooms, leeks.
Syns-salad cream-2, bit of milk in tea that someone made me at a party-1, sausages-1. Total of 4 so far-I'll probably have a timeout shortly.

I'm drawing a line under yesterday-shouldn't have bought the mini doughnuts for DD!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Plan for today is ham salad after work and shepherds pie for tea.

Hmmm so much for that line-I crossed it again big style!!

So far I've been good today but I know I've gained-need to lose quickly before fridays WI!! Feel like I've really let myself down after being so good.

Yet another evening of disaster after a goodish day.
Last day at work for a couple of days so I'll have more time to plan and I need to get some exercise in to lose what I must've gained. I'm even considering having a 'holiday' week from class this week but it would probably be better to face the scales!!
I'm hoping I could do SE again for the next couple of days. I'm out of ham so will have something else with my salad-tuna I think after work and tea is chicken (and lots of vegetables) curry and rice. I will not touch the naughties today!!!

Hi helen hope u manage to keep away from the naughty food today lol i have been ok so far today but got a whole evening ahead anything could happen. Im counting pp this week ive only got 2 pp left today gonna have to eat fruit tonight or have a very early night xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

After yet another disasterous day I have taken a holiday week from class (I buy a pass and there seems no point wasting a weeks money when I know I must've put on and I know why).
So a new start today. I have my food for today and tomorrow planned and I'm going to follow SE as much as I can over the next few days at least.

Rough plan for today is B-coffee (hex A), 1 slice toast (half HEXB1), tinned toms, melon. D-usual ham salad as thats always 2/3 SF with 2 bread(hexB2). T-2 sains BGTY sausages (8 syns as highest value needed)-might freeze the sausages and have chicken instead, with lots and lots of veges and small potatoes. S-alpen light (half HEXB1), mug warm milk-(2nd HexA). That sounds like a great day if I can stick to it.

Tomorrows rough plan is similar with fajita chicken for tea (DD gets tortillas-mine'll be in lettuce leaves!!) and extra salad.

I know that if I can just stick to plan for the next few days I'll be back into the swing of it and hopefully will get a decent loss next week.

Only managed an apple in the car for breakfast -went to look at sheds. However I've just had my planned salad for dinner and I'm off to garden for a couple of hours while the rain holds off.

Thanks Val-you too!!

OK so far-been in the garden for nearly 3 hours and worked really hard so should've burned off some fat!!
Tea is going to be mushy pea curry which is all SF apart from the peas( which are about 1/6th of it) and SW wedges so as long as I can cope with the evening I'll be ok and I have hex's A and B 2 to have-alpens and milk I think-or possibly RF cheese on crackerbreads-I'll see if I'm in a sweet or savoury mood. No syns so far and none planned but may have to have something.

Friday 27th April.

Hex A 1-375mls skimmed milk., A 2-nothing yet-may have some warm milk before bed.
Hex B 1-2 small WM bread, B2-1 alpen light so far.

B-coffee, apple.
D-Ham, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, grated carrot, beetroot, onion, salad cream, bread.
T-SW wedges with mushy pea curry (onion, mushroom, carrots, celery, tinned tomatoes, tomato puree, garlic, ginger, garam masala, curry powder), 0% greek yogurt. I had loads of curry so definately 2/3 SF!!
S-alpen light.
Syns-salad cream-2. Weekly 2/15.

Need to be as low syn as possible as I'm going out for lunch at weatherspoons on thursday. Plan for that is 5 bean chilli and 6 syns but if the rest of my week is low enough I might have a 32 syn pudding!!

Exercise-20 mins brisk walking, 2.45hours of strenuous gardening.

I'm pleased with my day for the first time in well over a week. I'm not hungry and probably won't have the 2nd alpen light-there doesn't seem much point-especially after my excesses of the past few days.

Last edited:
I can't believe how badly I've fallen off the plan. I will try really really hard today.

I haven't so far!!!!
I'm out for lunch at weatherspoons with some old work collegues and I am (at present) determined to make good choices, have salad for tea and go and face the scales in class tomorrow. I think if I've gained 5lbs that will be a lucky escape. I don't know why I've fallen off so spectacularly bingeily -except that I signed up for a course through work-haven't looked at it yet and must finish the first part by next friday to send it in for the deadline and its praying on my mind. I am hoping to get stuck into it this morning but still have loads of garden stuff to do before the shed comes next week. I was also up for ages during the night with a bad head-probably from all the carbs I'd consumed!!!

hi helen will keep my fingers crossed for weigh in hopefully it won't be as bad as u think x hope ur heads feeling better i find after eating loads of cakes & sweets i feel quite ill have had a blood test this morning to see if there's anything that could be causing it. am trying really hard to keep off them at the moment and have felt better for it don't feel so lethargic. i hope you have a nice meal out xx

Thankyou Val-problem now is I'm thinkng that I've been so bad I might as well just enjoy my meal and have what I really want and start again tomorrow-I'm really dreading those scales!!!

Back