New diary-I'm going to class!!

Planning to have lots of sf today. My tea will not be as planned and will be LO chicken RoganJosh and LO meatballs with BNS and other veg with a small portion of LO rice.

Today hasnt gone quite as planned-but I think I'm still uner my syns for the week.
Hex A- 375mls skimmed milk.
Hex B- not had-bet thats why I'been picking!!

B- coffee.
D-LO rice, meatballs and chicken rogan josh-failed miserably on the sf!!!
S- 2 ww lemon cakes-8.
T-pork steak, mashed potato, carrots, leeks, sprouts, gravy, peas.
1 ww lemon cake.
Syns-cakes-12, gravy granules-1.5. Total-13.5. Weekly-94/105.

I lost 2.5lbs which I'm pretty pleased with as I was a bit of a biscuit fiend last night!!

Well I've been awful the last few weeks again!! Last week I'd gone up to 13 stone 2!!! I maintained this week but I'm really pleased about that as we had 5 days in a B&B in the lake district and so only had 2 days on plan.
Right I'm back on track and determined to succeed.
Friday food- Hex A- 375mls skimmed milk.
Hex B- didn't have.
B-bit of broccoli and blue cheese soup after WI-it was soup taster day.
D- SW quiche, broccoli and blue cheese soup (onions, potato, broccoli, cambozola, vegetable stock, pepper, leek).
T-Lamb rogan josh (from curry heaven book)with added mushrooms, rice, salad, lots of cucumber. greek mullerlight.
Syns- mini caramel bar-4.5, cambozola-2, 2 toffees-4, yogurt-0.5 Total-9.

Saturday 3rd November-
Hex A- 375mls skimmed milk.
Hex B- 2small wm bread.
B- coffee, SW quiche.
D- bacon sandwich,broccoli soup.
T- mums roast pork, frylighted potatoes, carrots, leeks, parnips, brocoli, cauliflower, sprouts, gravy, crabapple jelly.
Syns- soup-2, gravy and jelly-5.
Well thats the plan anyway.
Been to a garden with DD this morning so had a walk.

Hi Val- hapy new year!! Although I've been going to class I've put loads on- mainly because after 5 years of trying I'm finally pregnant and all day nausea which only goes when I'm eating has meant I've been way way off plan!!! I've managed 1 SW day this week. The nausea is now passing but I keep getting ravenously hungry and want all the wrong things! I have a new diary-can't remember what I called it!! Will write on it now and come back and tell you!!!
What plan are you doing?

Its slimming world whilst pregnant.

Congratulations x I'm following sw as well have finally decided its the best diet to be on as there's nothing u can't have as long as u syn it ;-) hope ur pregnancy goes well hopefully the sicky feeling will go xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Val. I agree about SW you can eat loads if you choose properly- pity I'm not making very good choices at the moment!!!

Back