New diary-I'm going to class!!

I think so too but I didn't really want anything else-I suppose if I' been more organised I could've had some cheese on my meatballs-might do that for today. Thanks for reminding me. I was going to have rice today but theres a little (better for the weightloss!!) spaghetti left so I'll have that with more meatballs as DD doesn't want them again!!
Managed to refrain from anything piggy yesterday evening-I must have a decent loss on friday!!

Tuesday 15th may.

Hex A (1)-375 mls skimmed milk (2) 200 mls warm skimmed milk before bed.
Hex B (1) 2 small wm bread (2) 1 small wm bread, 1 alpen light.

B-coffee.
D-ham, lettuce, tomato, grated carrot, cucumber, onion, beetroot, bread, salad cream.
T- meatballs ( as yest) with sauce (as yest), small spaghetti, carrot, leeks.
Syns-salad cream-2, medly digestive bar (got them for DD and they caught me at a weak point!!)-7.Total 9.

For supper I'll have the alpen light and warm milk.

Hmm will have to try not to have another one-the same syns as a flake but definately not as good!! I'll put them in DD's school bag for break which is why I got them in the first place.
I'm planning vegeburgers (SW website) wedges and beans/ veg for tea so I think I may have a green day and syn my ham or have it as 2nd B choice. Plan for tomorrow is ham salad and bread for dinner and tuna salad and bread for tea- another SE day.

Wednesday 16th may.
Well I think its ended up as a SE day but I need to have some hexes for my supper.

B- coffee
D- at 2.30 after work and shopping!-banana, blueberries, activia ff yogurt.
T- SW wedges, sw bean burgers (cannelini beans, onion, carrot, peas, coriander, garlic, ginger, cinnamon, wm bread, egg), enormous salad of lettuce cucumber, onion, tomato, celery, sweetcorn, little mixed mayo.
Supper is going to be warm milk and an alpen light.
So my Hex A-1&2-skimmed milk.
Hex B-(1)-1 slice wm bread, 1 alpen light. May have something more???/
Syns-mayo-1.5. Cannelini beans-oh they are free!!!

The burgers didn't really work as burgers but they were quite tasty-good thing as I have 3 left and a bowl of the mixture to freeze!!!

In fact I'm a bit peckish now so I might have the 3 cooked ones with some baked beans and count it as an EE day and forget the supper milk. Hope all the different beans don't make me awful to work with tomorrow!lol!!

hjanea said:
Wednesday 16th may.
Well I think its ended up as a SE day but I need to have some hexes for my supper.

B- coffee
D- at 2.30 after work and shopping!-banana, blueberries, activia ff yogurt.
T- SW wedges, sw bean burgers (cannelini beans, onion, carrot, peas, coriander, garlic, ginger, cinnamon, wm bread, egg), enormous salad of lettuce cucumber, onion, tomato, celery, sweetcorn, little mixed mayo.
Supper is going to be warm milk and an alpen light.
So my Hex A-1&2-skimmed milk.
Hex B-(1)-1 slice wm bread, 1 alpen light. May have something more???/
Syns-mayo-1.5. Cannelini beans-oh they are free!!!

The burgers didn't really work as burgers but they were quite tasty-good thing as I have 3 left and a bowl of the mixture to freeze!!!

In fact I'm a bit peckish now so I might have the 3 cooked ones with some baked beans and count it as an EE day and forget the supper milk. Hope all the different beans don't make me awful to work with tomorrow!lol!!

You should eat breakfast :p

Oooh I know but I cant when I'm working- I set off at 6.45 and can't stomach anything that early-in fact I can't usually stomach anything until around 10am tbh. I have a milky coffee when I get up and that has to do.

Last evening I had the other bean burgers, an egg and some baked beans, and an alpen light. I think it ended up as a green day as I had no meat?????

Thursday 17th may.

SE day.

Hex A's-skimmed milk.
Hex B's- 4 small WM bread.
B-coffee.
D- ham, lettuce, toamtoes, cucumber, grated carrot, onion, beetroot, salad cream, bread.
T-changed as I got some lovely lean steak that went out of date today-so- lean steak, frylighted with a large red onion and 6 big mushrooms, served with salad of lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, celery, yellow pepper, carrot, mayo mix, bread.
Syns-salad cream-2, mayo-3. Total 5.

Both my meals today were 3/4 SF and I'm really full now. Just hope it helps for WI tomorrow morning. It would be great to have lost over 2.5 lbs to more than relose my gain if that makes sense??
Went to sainsburys today and whilst DD was looking at toys I was looking at the sale clothes and I was looking at the 14's-don't know if they'd have fit or not but there seemed little point in looking at bigger ones. I'm wearing 18 cottony trousers today and nearly losing them, to the point wear they feel at little uncomfortable when I'm walking as the crotch is dropping!!!

Wow brilliant food menu today Helen!!! You should have tried the trousers you saw! Bet you would have been pleasantly surprised x

Oooh don't think I'm there just yet-but my scales are favourable this morning-just hope the class ones are!!

I lost 3.5lbs and was joint SOTW. DD'll be pleased as she likes putting my stickers on!! Only 4lbs to go to my next goal but its our local show tomorrow and I was planning to have burger and chips!!!

Friday 18th may.

I decided to make today another SE day so that I can enjoy my burger and chips tomorrow.
Hex A's-skimmed milk.
Hex B's- 2 small WM bread, 2 alpen lights.

B- coffee, alpen light, grapes, blueberries.
D-ham, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, grated carrot, beetroot, onion, salad cream, bread.
T- chicken, noodles and stir fried vegetables-frylight, garlic, ginger, chilli flakes, soy sauce, 1 whole bag of stirfry (onion, cabbage, carrot, pepper, brocoli) plus 1 onion, half a large carrot, 4 biggish mushrooms.
Syns- salad cream-2. Bit of DD's chocolate-1.

ETA at 20.30. Had a timeout-4.5 syns so total of 7.5/15.
Having a milky coffee and my second alpen light.

I'm going to flexisyn tomorrow but try to have less than 10 a day for the week.

Last edited:
Thankyou!! It just shows that SE can work as I must've had loads of syns at the weekend-probably had my 105 by monday morning and have had a good few since-though not an excessive amount. I just hope that I can treat myself to the burger and chips and possibly an ice cream tomorrow and then jump straight back on the wagon.

I was BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD today!!

2 wm toast and lurpak lighter!!
1&1/2 burger in bun (DD didn't finish hers!!), smallis portion fried thin cut chips, tomato ketchup, 2 hot sugared doughnuts, quite a bit of candyfloss, small bit of chicken and noodles LO from yest that DD didn't want, tin rice pudding and some tinned pineapple.
I am full now and feeling very heavy. But we had a great day and I'm back on plan tomorrow. Got a great nsv from some people I hadn't seen for a while who said they could really see that I'd lost weight from only looking at my face as I had loads of layers on as it was absolutely freezing-we shouldn't be having to wear gloves in the middle of may!!

create.php WOW WELL DONE.gif brilliant loss helen x have a good week xx

hjanea said:
I was BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD today!!

2 wm toast and lurpak lighter!!
1&1/2 burger in bun (DD didn't finish hers!!), smallis portion fried thin cut chips, tomato ketchup, 2 hot sugared doughnuts, quite a bit of candyfloss, small bit of chicken and noodles LO from yest that DD didn't want, tin rice pudding and some tinned pineapple.
I am full now and feeling very heavy. But we had a great day and I'm back on plan tomorrow. Got a great nsv from some people I hadn't seen for a while who said they could really see that I'd lost weight from only looking at my face as I had loads of layers on as it was absolutely freezing-we shouldn't be having to wear gloves in the middle of may!!

Yum! Hope you're back on track today love x

Yes I am!! Had a naughty snack of toast and a biscuit at 2am though-I was starving-too many carbs must've crashed my blood sugar!!

Sunday 20th may-my parents 45th wedding anniversary.EE day.

Hex A- 375mls skimmed milk.
Hex B- 2 small WM bread.

B- coffee.
D- ham, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, grated carrot, onion, beetroot, salad cream, bread.
T- roast lamb, frylighted roast potatoes, carrot, leeks, brocoli, cauliflower, gravy, crab apple jelly.
Supper- FF activia, green tea, pink wafer.
Syns-salad cream-2, gravy and jelly-5, pink wafer-2. Total of 9. Weekly (excluding yesterday) 16.5/30.

I'm going to try and SE the next few days. I've made the shepherds pie for tomorrow and will have loads of veg. Tuesday is spag bol with loads of salad (the mince for both of these is well over 1/2 SF).

Back