New diary-Losing lbs to raise £s!

A pound off again this week, so it's all going in the right direction! The weight loss may be slow and steady but my body shape is definitely changing, I've got a waist, and my arms look fab. Luckily I've always had good legs, so it's just the mum tum where I carry it all!

so just got to keep going really. Only hiccup this week is I'm going to the Good Food Show on Thursday, so that could involve a few naughty treats!

A pound off again this week, so it's all going in the right direction! The weight loss may be slow and steady but my body shape is definitely changing, I've got a waist, and my arms look fab. Luckily I've always had good legs, so it's just the mum tum where I carry it all! so just got to keep going really. Only hiccup this week is I'm going to the Good Food Show on Thursday, so that could involve a few naughty treats!

Whoop Whoop! Well Done on your Loss! Which GFS are you going to? I go to London every November, love it! X

I'm going to the NIA in Birmingham. I've not been for a few years and can't wait!

rest day from the gym today but I'm going to get plenty of walking in. Got to nip into town for some bits. Then I've got a prescription to collect and I want to nip on the sunbed, so I'll be walking to both of those. I don't regularly use sunbeds but I do have a few sessions before I go on holiday so I'm not totally pasty white!

I'm going to the NIA in Birmingham. I've not been for a few years and can't wait! rest day from the gym today but I'm going to get plenty of walking in. Got to nip into town for some bits. Then I've got a prescription to collect and I want to nip on the sunbed, so I'll be walking to both of those. I don't regularly use sunbeds but I do have a few sessions before I go on holiday so I'm not totally pasty white!

I love a sunbed, not had one in AGES! I bet u will have a fab time at Good Food, I always end up spending (and eating!) far too much! X

Ok so half off this week but I am SO chuffed about that!

Firstly I've missed 2 gym sessions what with the good food show and the kids having an inset day. Secondly was the good food show itself. Champagne tasting, hot roast pork rolls, plus getting late home a tantrums hungry older child and that ended up with pizza takeaway. And finally all that made me kind of lose my mojo somewhat.

BUT. I got back on it on Monday. My first gym session in 4 days felt epic, as did today's. Food wise DH is working Friday and Saturday night, and if think he'd like to watch the match on Thursday so that means I can be nice and boring and enjoy my chicken breast and jacket potato lol.

even before I got on the scales tonight I had decided not to let it get me down, as my body shape is changing so much with all the effort I'm putting in at the gym. Upped my weights this week, pushing myself with every session. Am defo looking distinctly less wobbly!

Ok so half off this week but I am SO chuffed about that! Firstly I've missed 2 gym sessions what with the good food show and the kids having an inset day. Secondly was the good food show itself. Champagne tasting, hot roast pork rolls, plus getting late home a tantrums hungry older child and that ended up with pizza takeaway. And finally all that made me kind of lose my mojo somewhat. BUT. I got back on it on Monday. My first gym session in 4 days felt epic, as did today's. Food wise DH is working Friday and Saturday night, and if think he'd like to watch the match on Thursday so that means I can be nice and boring and enjoy my chicken breast and jacket potato lol. even before I got on the scales tonight I had decided not to let it get me down, as my body shape is changing so much with all the effort I'm putting in at the gym. Upped my weights this week, pushing myself with every session. Am defo looking distinctly less wobbly!

Well Done on your 0.5lb Loss, just goes to show that you can have a life and still make WW work for you! Good Food Show sounds fab as always, I can't wait till November to go to mine! Hope u Have a good day. X

Another lb off!

Thanks Serena, feeling very good! Got my hols in 2 weeks so my next mini goal is to be less than 15st 10, I want to see single figures!

no gym today, but think I will go for a walk before the school run to afternoon, got to get my 10,000 steps a day in.

Thanks Serena, feeling very good! Got my hols in 2 weeks so my next mini goal is to be less than 15st 10, I want to see single figures! no gym today, but think I will go for a walk before the school run to afternoon, got to get my 10,000 steps a day in.

How far to go till u see single digits? Did u go on your walk? X

Well, at my weigh in I was 15.11, so I needed 1.5 loss to get into single figures. However I've had one of those weeks where I just want to eat everything! I have tried to stay on track but then the hungry fairy gets me and I'm stalking the kitchen cupboards like a woman possessed!

so I'm not at all confident of a loss this week, will have to wait and see...

Half on, which is better than I expected! I was ready for at least a pound on.

I went for some physio on my back earlier this week and my physio commented that I'd lost weight. I've actually only lost at most 5lb since I last saw her but it's the change in my body shape that makes it look like more.

so a week till hols and I need to get on it for one last push...

Hello from my holidays!!!!!

And Im spectacularly off plan, its brilliant, lol. The food and drink here is amazing. Im trying a little bit to be good, omelette for breakfast, just had grilled chicken and salad for lunch. But then the sangria starts to flow, and the cava, and it all goes to pot.

Ah well, 1 min of intenet time left so Ill say adios for now!

Ok I am amazed. 2 weeks, all inclusive and I've stayed the same! Woohoo! This is a miracle! DH says it's because Spanish food has no calories lol.

so back on it today, new week, new start.

So I've been ok this week, getting back on it and also back to the gym. And it's paid off as I've lost a pound! Really pleased about that, feels like a new start now I'm back off my holidays.

ive even got myself a new card to mark a fresh start, counting down to Christmas, lol. Id love to lose some more before the kids go back to school. At the moment I'm 15.12 so I think my next mini goal will be 15.7. That's 5 lb in 4 weeks, that's doable, right?

Ok I am amazed. 2 weeks, all inclusive and I've stayed the same! Woohoo! This is a miracle! DH says it's because Spanish food has no calories lol.

so back on it today, new week, new start.

That's really good about your holiday! I am off on an All Inc 2 weeks away from Sat and really don't want to put the weight back on I have lost over the last 5 weeks.
Trish

Back