New diary, new me :)

nadine21

Well, ive been thinking about starting a diary and since its the beginning of a new year and my first W.I of 2012, what better time to start!

I am so very glad Xmas and new year is over, despite having a fabulous time, I can't wait to get stuck in! I started slimming world 10 weeks ago and have lost almost 2 and a half stone. I can't wait to shift more weight and hopefully reach target at some point this year! Hoping to achieve many things this year but im looking forward to Losing weight the most. Have a few trips, party's and holidays to look forward to so here's to happiness and most importantly health!

Good start to the day today, lost another 5lbs, taking me close to my 3 stone award, so that's this weeks goal!

Thurs 5th jan 2012-dairy day 1

Breakfast- skipped because of weigh in

Lunch- steak, sw chips with garlic salt on, loads of onions and mushrooms fried in fry light and salad- nom nom!
Syns- 2tbsp light Mayo- 2 syns

Dinner- a wholemeal pitta (heXb), halved with garlic and herb philedephia (heXa), stuffed with loads and loads of red and White cabbage.
Syns-0
Snacks- will have a toffee mullerlight with chopped banana in later and a options orange hot choc before bed.
Syns- options hot choc- 2.5 syns

Total syns- 4.5 :)

So I've been to work all day today so haven't been too naughty..

Friday 6th jan- dairy day two...

Breakfast- skipped again, I know, naughty me but today sleep was more important!
Syns-0

Lunch- leftover sizzling beef stir fry
Syns-0

Dinner- juicy steak, onions, mushrooms, chunky sw chips seasoned in garlic and homemade 1 syn peppercorn sauce- pic below, similar to yesterday's lunch but it's my fav haha...
Syns-1

Snacks-Had 3 mini hero sweets, doubt this puts me over the syns limit though, even if it does, I've not had a chocolate touch my lips for 12 weeks haha..

Will be having 2 sesame seed ryvita (heXb) with philidelphia (heXa) ham and beetroot on as a snack later before bed... That's it for today...

Attachments

• image-2376807533.jpg
    image-2376807533.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Gahhh was too busy the last two days to update so here's yesterday's diary:

Dairy day 5:

Breakfast: 2x alpine light chocolate and fudge bars (HeXb), a pear

Lunch- chicken tikka, sw chips and salad

Dinner- creamy mustard, phili(HeXa), bacon and mushroom pasta (worked out under two syns a portion)

Snacks- 1 cashier hero caramel and 1 hero fudge-- unsure of syns but I've had spare all week :) orange options hot choc- 2.5 syns

Attachments

• image-322894607.jpg
    image-322894607.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 111
Was extremely good today, nervous for weigh day tomorrow...

Wed 11th jan 2012- diary day 6...

Breakfast:
Pear, 2x alpine light choc fudge ( HeXb)

Lunch- weight watchers lasange (5.5 syns)

Dinner- sweet and sticky chicken and rice, lotsa super free in the sauce

Snacks- orange options hot choc (2.5 suns)

Total syns- 8

Attachments

• image-3909608163.jpg
    image-3909608163.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 92
good luck for weigh in tomorrow - your syns all look quite low so I'm sure you'll get a good result! I'm a thursday weigher too so fingers crossed for both of us! :)

Thank you! Only lost 1lb so I'm a bit gutted! I know I can do better! I'm pleased it's still a loss but for me, this is the least I've ever lost, oh well, theres always this week!!!

Thurs 12th jan 2012-Dairy day 7:

Breakfast:
2x alpen lights (HeXb), banana

Lunch:
Mince, carrots, onion in gravy(1syn) with mash, strawb shape yog with strawberries.

Dinner:
Healthy version of a beef chow mein, more strawbs..

Snacks: grapes

Total syns: 1

Sorry no pics of dinner, phone died :(

Fri 13th jan 2012- diary day 8...

Breakfast:
1x alpen light choc fudge bar (HeXb), 0% raspberry shape yog.

Lunch:
beans, just beans haha!

Dinner:
Homemade chicken Kiev(2.5 syns + HeXa) with garlic sw chips and salad, 1tbsp extra light mayo, straws and 2 dollops of 0% onken strawb yog.

Sancks- will be having second alpen bar (HeXb) later with a caramel options hot choc (2.5 syns)

Total syns- 5

Attachments

• image-797895432.jpg
    image-797895432.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Gahhhh lost track again, remained good despite being extremely busy oh well today's diary....

Breakfast: lots of cherries (slightly addicted and it's costing me a fortune, £4 a small bag at that!)

Lunch: sw style chicken and bacon ceasar Salad- 1 syn el Mayo

Dinner: chicken, bacon, mushroom red pesto pasta-worked out 4 syns a portion but it was Devine! including my heXa in this as it has cheese in the pesto!

Snacks: shape 0% yog, strawbs, grapes, more cherries, maybe have an options hot choc later at 2.5syns...

Total syns: 11

Now of to clean up and iron, hopefully gonna work off some of the food I've eaten haha...

Attachments

• image-934359375.jpg
    image-934359375.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 108
  • image-99933936.jpg
    image-99933936.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 99
Weigh in tomorrow so have to be good!

Breakfast: grapes, yog

Lunch: leftover pasta from last nights dinner(4syns)

Dinner: scrambled egg, mushrooms bacon, Tom sauce

Snacks: 2x alpen lights (heXb), cherries

Total syns: 5

Attachments

• image-788852346.jpg
    image-788852346.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 82
Hi shrinki! Aw thanks so much! Love having the food diary but sometimes it's hard to update because I cant have my phone at work and things but nevermind! Will let you know how I get on at W.I when I get back :) x x

nadine21 said:
Hi shrinki! Aw thanks so much! Love having the food diary but sometimes it's hard to update because I cant have my phone at work and things but nevermind! Will let you know how I get on at W.I when I get back :) x x

Good luck at WI x

Omg!!! I hate myself today! Lost 1.5 lbs and it's my Sisters birthday so I've had a bloody Indian for tea and a thin slice of cake *cries* didn't bother counting syns since I've probs had 1000 haha! I have a week to go before next weigh in and I need to work this day off! Extra good till weigh in now! I feel sick! Pic of the cake below which I made n had a slice of *weeps more knowing what went in/on it....*

Attachments

• image-3843179911.jpg
    image-3843179911.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 54
Friday 20th jan 2012: amazing day! My sister gave birth to a healthy little boy names Harry this morning! He is absolutely to die for, feel on top of the world today...

Breakfast:
shape yog, cherries

Lunch:
Steak, sw chips, onions, mushrooms, salad, Tom sauce (1)

Dinner:
Chicken, bacon, mushroom, basil pesto pasta- worked out about 3 syns a portion, was devine!

Snacks: more cherries, strawbs, grapes, 2x alpen lights (HeXb)

Attachments

• image-2448544857.jpg
    image-2448544857.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 66
Food sounds delish. Well done for getting back on track after the cake!

Baby Harry is sooooo cute. Love the name Harry. My youngest daughter is called Harriet.

Aw thanks! I love Harriet, too cute! I've been to see him again today and he just gets cuter, he was quite swollen yesterday since he shot out in 2 hours haha poor thing...

As for getting back on track, I just had to, although the food was yummy I felt Ill all day yesterday, think my body repelled the fat food hahah! Too rich and too much sugar. Just got back from work and I can't decide what to cook haha, decisions decisions! X x

Back