ProPoints New Diary New Start (for the last time!)

Hi Guys!

how are you all?
feeling a little beter today, think its because its sunny out! hehe, breakfast went a bit down hill though as its shopping day, so just had a little bag of malteasers i got in tesco this morning! but think its 5pp isnt it? buy hay! its wednesday and weigh day! so i dont tend to eat much on wednesdays anyway up untill 12, then i stop eating untill weigh in! hahaa the things we do for a good loss! but this is what i have always done so going to keep to tradition!
a bit nervous about weigh in tonight! i know i have been good! but i really hope i lose!!
am thinking of changing my first mini goal though! as i hhave said i want to be 10st7lbs by my london weekend! but that is only 23 days away so i think i am being a bit too optamistic! thats like 10lbs away! so maybe 10st9lbs? do you think that would be better to aim for by (8th june) or still a bit higher?

Jess xxx

YEs that would be so good! such a good goal to have :) o i know he feeling :) when im hungry then i get very moody! thats why i've taken to having options hot chocs in the evening, to satisfy my chocolate craving!! and they work :D

thank you, im finding it really good! i love it! :) its easy because we have weeklies, i do notice though if i use my weeklies for takeaways etc then it effects my loss (obviously) like last week i stayed the same. so this week being better and hoping for a loss of 1lb :) im out on saturday night for my birthday so my points will be totally out of the window for the night and then im out sunday for a surprise with my bf and then monday again we are out for lunch. im not going to go crazy (other than sat night) because i know how quickly i put weight on, i could quite easily gain half a stone in those three days lol!!! so going to treat myself but beyh good too :) sensible.

How are you today? xxx

unfortunetly im not a fan of the options hot choc! :( but i love a freddo! hehe
oooh that sounds lovely!!! i hope you have a lovely weekend! i bet you are excited!! i found that the other weekend, i threw my boyfriend a surprise 21st birthday party! he absolutly loved it! but of course all the food and birthday cake and meals out! i put on the 2lbs i lost the week before!! why is it so easy to put on weight and so hard to get it off! grrr hahaa

im good thank you hun! just abit nevous about weigh in tonight! how about you? xxx

oooo how many pp is a freddo?! i love them ;)

that sounds lovely!! and tell me about it!! i hate the fact we can put it on at a click of the fingers!! yet getting it all off is such a mission!!! grr lol! i wish i could go back a couple of years to when i was 17/18 i loved it! could wear size ten jeans and a vest top and feel great! now its like size14/12 jeans! grr! but thats what the sacrifice seems to be for us girlies in a relationship! the pounds pile on, and the guys say the same lol! damn them!!

im good thank you! ooo WI day good luck!!! let us know how you get on :) im sure you will be fine. mines on Fri morn so i will start to panic thurs eve lol xxxx

oooo how many pp is a freddo?! i love them ;)

that sounds lovely!! and tell me about it!! i hate the fact we can put it on at a click of the fingers!! yet getting it all off is such a mission!!! grr lol! i wish i could go back a couple of years to when i was 17/18 i loved it! could wear size ten jeans and a vest top and feel great! now its like size14/12 jeans! grr! but thats what the sacrifice seems to be for us girlies in a relationship! the pounds pile on, and the guys say the same lol! damn them!!

im good thank you! ooo WI day good luck!!! let us know how you get on :) im sure you will be fine. mines on Fri morn so i will start to panic thurs eve lol xxxx

hahaa i know what you mean! im a size 12/14 too, and would give anything to be a size 10! but when i was 17 18 i was a little bigger than i am now! but then also i am 5ft1! which dosnt help things!
freddos are 3pp! so a little more than a weightwatchers bar but gives you a nice cadburys fix! also i am absolutly in love with those ww mini victoia sandwiches! LOVE those! really nice little treat! though i think i am out of those now! will get some at lunch today :) need to go out of work for lunch to avoid eating before weigh in so might drive down to town in search of a new big makeup bag to take to london! hehe

thank you hun! i'll let you know how it goes! haha i know what you mean! i get worked up about it all day on wednesdays because i have to wait untill 6pm! ahh!

Jess xxxx

Good luck with your wi tonight :0) hope you have a good day,i'm sure 10.9 will be fine,it's good to have mini goals I find.Keeps the encouragement going.As to moody when hungry,I know that feeling and if I'm tired aswell..look out lol

hahaa i know what you mean! im a size 12/14 too, and would give anything to be a size 10! but when i was 17 18 i was a little bigger than i am now! but then also i am 5ft1! which dosnt help things!
freddos are 3pp! so a little more than a weightwatchers bar but gives you a nice cadburys fix! also i am absolutly in love with those ww mini victoia sandwiches! LOVE those! really nice little treat! though i think i am out of those now! will get some at lunch today :) need to go out of work for lunch to avoid eating before weigh in so might drive down to town in search of a new big makeup bag to take to london! hehe

thank you hun! i'll let you know how it goes! haha i know what you mean! i get worked up about it all day on wednesdays because i have to wait untill 6pm! ahh!

Jess xxxx

yep im 5ft 3! so i feel your pain if i was lke 5ft 8 i would prob be a 10/12! bloody shortness! grrrrr

i have the WW brownies 2pp......DELISH! also the puddings you know the frozen ones that you defrost they are like 4 or 5 pp! chocolate brownie one! mmmm i have a strawberry merigue one to try! may try that tonight!

i just had a yummy wrap with philli and some cheddar and cucumber mmmm :)

hope your days going well :) xxxx

yep im 5ft 3! so i feel your pain if i was lke 5ft 8 i would prob be a 10/12! bloody shortness! grrrrr

i have the WW brownies 2pp......DELISH! also the puddings you know the frozen ones that you defrost they are like 4 or 5 pp! chocolate brownie one! mmmm i have a strawberry merigue one to try! may try that tonight!

i just had a yummy wrap with philli and some cheddar and cucumber mmmm :)

hope your days going well :) xxxx

Hi Hun.

yep! shortness is not fair! haha
oooh food sounds yummy! i had a new your bagel for breakfast this morning! nice! but high points! (6pp!) but fancied abit of a treat!

have a nice day today! :D xxxxx

thanks hun!!
and yes deffo get some freddos! i think the dairy milk little bars (the thin long ones?) are also 3pp too! stocked up on those tis morning :)
and pink and whites! hehe

been drinking green tea too as apparently that helps you lose weight?! and also good for clearing skin i think!

xxx

Yea green tea is good for you but I'm not good with teas like that,though one of the vitamin tablets I've just started taking has it in it,love getting 3pp choc and try to change it up abit so i don't get bored of them so Freddos next time for sure :0)

Yea green tea is good for you but I'm not good with teas like that,though one of the vitamin tablets I've just started taking has it in it,love getting 3pp choc and try to change it up abit so i don't get bored of them so Freddos next time for sure :0)

yes! i must say im not keen on the taste atall to be honest, not as bad with a sweetner! but im giving it a go to see if it makes any difference and im going to try and cut down on diet coke too... im a litle addicted :p
yeah!! love having something a little differenct so i can look forward to it!

Hi Everyone!

lost 2lbs last night! so quite happy with that! :)

xxxx

wahooo well done lovely!!! i bet your pleased! :D!!

i might start the green tea, also you can get skinny tea! i think its called slimmertree from holland and barrat! apparently gives ur weight loss a boost ;) may get some at the weekend :D

hope you have a gd day lovely xxx

Hi Guys!

hoe is everyone today?
so i lost 2lbs. so not a bad start to my new start! so im happy with that! was really hectic last night, only me and the leader last night so we were trying to weigh do the cards, and get the payments and do the shop all between two of us! really hard work, but it worked ok, my auntie did help too this week which was good! but she hasnt been trained on everything yet so she was just giving out the cards bless her!

and now on to another week! think me and the OH are going to the cinema tonight to see the dictator? so i have got my packet of boots shapers 2pp popcorn ready to go! hahaa :)

Jess xxx

wahooo well done lovely!!! i bet your pleased! :D!!

i might start the green tea, also you can get skinny tea! i think its called slimmertree from holland and barrat! apparently gives ur weight loss a boost ;) may get some at the weekend :D

hope you have a gd day lovely xxx

thank you hun!! really happy! its your weigh day tomorrow isnt it? are you excited? :)
oooh really?! i will go and have a look tomorrow then i think!! anything is worth a try!! :D hope you are okay!! :) xxxx

2lb off is deffo a good restart weight loss!hope you and the OH enjoy the film,that's good you are going prepared with the popcorn,morning good for me so far,have had my fruit and yoghurt for breakfast then am leaving soon to spend day with my family so taking low pointed snacks with me as always munch when am with them lol

2lb off is deffo a good restart weight loss!hope you and the OH enjoy the film,that's good you are going prepared with the popcorn,morning good for me so far,have had my fruit and yoghurt for breakfast then am leaving soon to spend day with my family so taking low pointed snacks with me as always munch when am with them lol

thank you! looking forward to it! looks funny! and looking forward to spending some time with OH. we do try and have at least one sort of date night a week :) ooh lovely!! its always good to be prepared!! im getting a little peckish now! so might have a packet of french fries for 2pp! hehe
have a lovely day with your family!!

thank you hun!! really happy! its your weigh day tomorrow isnt it? are you excited? :)
oooh really?! i will go and have a look tomorrow then i think!! anything is worth a try!! :D hope you are okay!! :) xxxx

yep weigh day tomo!!! im scared.......i think i've STS and i wont be very happy if i have :S! any loss im praying for!!!

yer i might have a look and get some, i think its only like £2! xxx

Well done on the 2lb loss! I'm very jealous of everyone's losses :( Hopefully I'll catch up at some point...?!!

Oo let me know what the dictator is like, I'm supposed to be seeing it tomorrow with my bf!
xx

Back