New Dukan'er

Kingly

Hi everyone,

I've just joined this site having found it through doing Dukan recipe searches! Here's my intro post http://www.minimins.com/introductions/305121-hi.html

I started the attack phase of Dukan on Sunday. So today is my 4th day and was just going to do 4 days. Not really sure how many your are supposed to do.

I heard about the Dukan from some friends that have tried it and then a bit of research but i'm still learning.

I was about 10st 9lbs on Sunday. Monday daytime I was down to 10st 5.6lbs :eek:. I haven't weighed myself since Monday! I literally ate meat and eggs the first 2 days then yesterday bought some oat bran and made some muffins. I also found out you can use spices and a small amount of onion in cooking so I made a chicken curry last night which was actually yummy!

So anyway, that's me!

K xxx

Hi Kingly, welcome and well done on your weight loss so far - sounds like you're doing really well!

Good luck xxx :)

Hi everyone,

I've just joined this site having found it through doing Dukan recipe searches! Here's my intro post http://www.minimins.com/introductions/305121-hi.html

I started the attack phase of Dukan on Sunday. So today is my 4th day and was just going to do 4 days. Not really sure how many your are supposed to do.

I heard about the Dukan from some friends that have tried it and then a bit of research but i'm still learning.

I was about 10st 9lbs on Sunday. Monday daytime I was down to 10st 5.6lbs :eek:. I haven't weighed myself since Monday! I literally ate meat and eggs the first 2 days then yesterday bought some oat bran and made some muffins. I also found out you can use spices and a small amount of onion in cooking so I made a chicken curry last night which was actually yummy!

So anyway, that's me!

K xxx

Sounds like you're doing really well! if you go on the dukan website you can put your stats in and it'll tell you how many days you need to do in attack. most people do about 5 although some do a few more. it depends how many pounds you have to lose. if you have less than 40 lb to lose you are probably nearly ready to start crooozin!!:)

buy the book, you really need the bible so you can follow it and see what foods etc are allowed. There are loads of herbs and spices you can use. onion can only be used in attack as a seasoning, very small amounts only. Google for recipes too there are thousands LOL.

Thanks all. Yes I think I may need to get the book! I'm not sure what's allowed or not on the cruise phase

Back