New Exante discounts!

Jings its like a whole new world has opened up to us isnt it lol

ooohhhhh this is exciting!
I only like the choc and vanilla shakes and I need to order next week so I will only have to order the ones I like, yay! No more dreading the strawberry and banana now :D

yay! vanilla, banana and choc orange bars your all mine!

So at last no need to order yucky strawberry and grotty Chocolate ever again! My life will be vanilla and banana for a while yet,

Well done Exante
GSQ

I got the email literally seconds after my shakes and bars bumper pack was delivered :-(

I think I must be the only one that actually prefers the strawberry flavour! :D

I don't mind the strawberry either although I tend to half and half it with vanilla as the vanilla on its own is a bit sickly for me.

Scanbran said:
I think I must be the only one that actually prefers the strawberry flavour! :D

I like the strawberry too x

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Am I weird? I like all the soups, shakes and bars lol!! Hoping for a few more flavours eventually though :)

JoolzB said:
Am I weird? I like all the soups, shakes and bars lol!! Hoping for a few more flavours eventually though :)

And me, I dont actually mind any of them :)

JoolzB said:

I like them all too ;)

Exante ~ Wk 1: -5.2lbs / Wk 2: -0.4lbs {oops} (Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins))

I just re-ordered yesterday and never even noticed as haven't had an email. I just did the re-order thing.. Ugghhh. Would of changed if I'd known as hate the chocolate, always have a cart load left of them...:sigh:

Catscratch, if you look deeper in this thread.... DustQueen loves chocolate ones! ;)
erhm... it's only a little hint :p

Catscratch, if you look deeper in this thread.... DustQueen loves chocolate ones! ;)
erhm... it's only a little hint :p

I know but exchanges aren't allowed unfortunately.:(

I asked Exante about the 50% off offers and they have said:- The offer on the boxes of 50 products is limited availability, it's not know yet how long this will be for.

So anyone wanting anything in particular should perhaps get their orders in, I have just ordered some more shakes.

Yea they could be just testing the water. Seems to be what most people want (and they could still offer the other packs) so hopefully they will make it permanent

The checkout has changed too now, they ask you to fill in your height, weight then check your bmi then as you to tick a few boxes before it takes you to authorisation with the bank. The website looks better.

Got me 50 chocolate shakes...soooo happy :)

Can't wait! I actually found a love for all the shakes, so fuzzy brained i can't work out which is better value. The £100 box or the 50! Lol

12st 3lbs awaiting restart on 1st oct

Back