New! First time in a forum

Hi it's me again, I was wondering what kind of foods are you eating are you eating a healthy diet as well, have you cut down. You have done amazing and it's good to hear you feel well from it, but I'm wondering if you have lost actual fat rather than just waste product? I need to lose fat as well as I am over weight but lost almost 2 stone already but this would be a bonus to go along with my actual diet. What do you think, have you lost fat as well?
Thanks
Ruth

Hi Aimee
I am also a newbie, and finding it all a bit daunting on here lol!! think it may take time to get used to it.. And I think if you really knuckle down you will get that 20 pounds off for your reunion
Jen

hi aimee

Your weight loss is amazing. I can see myself doing the same program as you did. I've just placed an order for trimex slim program yesterday!

And, btw, i've just found out that actually a lot of people are following this method not only to lose weight but also to maintain their health ..all in 1 ..what's better than that!

Woohoo! I've lost 8 lbs since my first try. Not a lot compared to aimee but I'm happy with it. I'm expecting to lose another 5 pounds by this week. I'm starting to avoid fattening food also since my system is cleaning out. I don't want it to be filled with nonsense at this moment?. If I can manage to hit 20lbs, I definitely will introduce trimex slim to everyone who are still struggling.

hi, does anyone have a treat and drink cos i had nothing bad at all for 11 months then i gave myself a treatday but endedup eating how i used to and put all my weight back on again so this time i think i will just never have takeaway etc and drink again i have to give it all up for life been slim or drinking and eating takeaway been slim i think anyone else given up all bad food for life xxxx:confused:

I think no one should deprived themselves with a treat once in a while.. Just how you control it. However, since I've started trimex slim, I tried to eat more healthily. No point puttin in more rubbish in my system. After the initial period of cleansing, I will deprive myself with little treats once in while... as long as I follow trimex slim program regularly, there won't b any cravings ..
Btw, I've already lost 15 pounds in total.....

Currently i'm close to my ideal weight. Still have 8 more pounds to lose! I don't think it's a problem... I'm gaining my confidence back too. Even now my bro's wife is trying out trimex slim.

That's quite an achievement lynnping! glad that you've shared your success with us. I'm already down to just using trimex slim to maintain my current weight. I'm now wearing size 6 compared before trimex slim, i was size 10.

Back