new flavour snack a jacks

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by skyegirl, 23 July 2009 Social URL.

1. skyegirl

skyegirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi all
    Just wanted to share my newest discovery...which is probably not that new as I live in the outer hebrides and we are always way behind the rest of the world...lol anyhoo, I've just discovered snack a jacks berry flavour, sounds disgusting but they are really yum and only 0.5g fat and 117cal per bag (1.8g fat per 100g)
    Just wanted to share
    xx;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emmaaa

emmaaa Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    Thanks for the heads up! I'll keep my eyes peeled next time I go shopping :) x

4. ninajw83

ninajw83 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13lb(30.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet 1200plan RESTART MAY 13
    ooo i love snack a jacks, didn't know they'd brought out a new flavour, me thinks i'll have to go hunting when i go shopping. What are they like? xx

5. Angy

Angy Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(32.61%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I really like the new 'sweet chilli' ones. i think they were only 107 cals a bag. Really tasty and quite filling for a little snack. For some reason I do't think I fancy the berry. I see snack a jacks as crisps and should be savoury. Me being weird I guess!

6. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    I love the salt and vinegar ones. Will probably use them as as crisp replacement cos I'm a savoury fan. Glad you posted this as I have forgotten about them and was wondering what to get when I do my first Xenical friendly shopping trip tomorrow.

Vanda

7. sona1980

sona1980 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5.2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.2lb(4.74%)
    Diet:
    All of them!
    hey gals!
    iv seen the berry ones and they were on sale for 10p in boots!! i dont think they tickeled enough taste buds!! there are also sweet chilli and prawn cocktail flavours! they are much lower in fat compared to the cheese and salt n vinigar flavour ones and taste great! I think they are slightly over the 5g rule they ar 7 i think but defo better than crisps! i loved them!

Im not keen on sweet flavour snack a jacks either!

8. skyegirl

skyegirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    They are suprisingly nice, I really can't abide the cheese ones they taste very artificial to me but these berry ones are quite nice, I'm not a sweet eater and they are not too sweet, just right for a quick fix. I haven't seen the sweet chilli ones, as I said before living on an island poses some problems in the shopping department, but I will look out for them the next time I go "big" shopping on the mainland

9. fed-up-and-fat

fed-up-and-fat hoping for a good loss

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(26.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Had some at lunch time today and they certainly fixed my sweet craving. Very nice indeed

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.