new flavour snack a jacks

skyegirl

Hi all
Just wanted to share my newest discovery...which is probably not that new as I live in the outer hebrides and we are always way behind the rest of the world...lol anyhoo, I've just discovered snack a jacks berry flavour, sounds disgusting but they are really yum and only 0.5g fat and 117cal per bag (1.8g fat per 100g)
Just wanted to share
xx;)

Thanks for the heads up! I'll keep my eyes peeled next time I go shopping :) x

ooo i love snack a jacks, didn't know they'd brought out a new flavour, me thinks i'll have to go hunting when i go shopping. What are they like? xx

I really like the new 'sweet chilli' ones. i think they were only 107 cals a bag. Really tasty and quite filling for a little snack. For some reason I do't think I fancy the berry. I see snack a jacks as crisps and should be savoury. Me being weird I guess!

I love the salt and vinegar ones. Will probably use them as as crisp replacement cos I'm a savoury fan. Glad you posted this as I have forgotten about them and was wondering what to get when I do my first Xenical friendly shopping trip tomorrow.

Vanda

hey gals!
iv seen the berry ones and they were on sale for 10p in boots!! i dont think they tickeled enough taste buds!! there are also sweet chilli and prawn cocktail flavours! they are much lower in fat compared to the cheese and salt n vinigar flavour ones and taste great! I think they are slightly over the 5g rule they ar 7 i think but defo better than crisps! i loved them!

Im not keen on sweet flavour snack a jacks either!

They are suprisingly nice, I really can't abide the cheese ones they taste very artificial to me but these berry ones are quite nice, I'm not a sweet eater and they are not too sweet, just right for a quick fix. I haven't seen the sweet chilli ones, as I said before living on an island poses some problems in the shopping department, but I will look out for them the next time I go "big" shopping on the mainland

Had some at lunch time today and they certainly fixed my sweet craving. Very nice indeed

Back