New for a while

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by mumtheshopper, 26 February 2010 Social URL.

1. mumtheshopper

mumtheshopper Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    WW
    I ahven't done WW in a long time, and am starting today. Stupidly, already, I fancy a takeaway, but this feels too good to be true. Is a chicken kebab in pitta with salad really only 4 points? Honestly? What about thr chilli sauce? After too long not losing on SW, I'm all excited now.

Lynda

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    thought it was 4.5 if im honest, but no, chilli sauce will be extra. couldnt tell you what that is though - sorry! xxx

4. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.84%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    Hey and welcome!

My advice on the kebab...wait till weigh day and if you've lost have 1! I have a treat a week (or try) but on weigh day i usually have loads of points left anyway from free stuffs, id weigh in my underwear if she'd let me :giggle:

5. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    i thought chicken donner on its own is 4.5 ... and 7/7.5 points if you have it with pitta and salad?

thought so... checked it out...

http://ukladyluck.co.uk/chip-shop-kebab/

4.5 just for chicken donner on its own, and 7 if you have it with pitta and salad :)

6. mumtheshopper

mumtheshopper Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    WW
    It still seems really good. Thought my kebeb place sells chicken shish kebabs which is less. Ican make some of my own free salsa to out in it. Wow. Good to know I can, though probably won't. I very rarely have takeaways. And rarely eat readymeals. Sometimes just knowing it's possible if you want is enough. I'm looking forward to this diet now, and looking forward to it working. Really hope it does!

7. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    Well if you break it down, pitta's are not too bad, neither is the salad or chicken, its only any marinade or oil in cooking that would bump the points up and of course any sauce. If its within your points i say enjoy !! ( from the woman who had large haddock and chips last night totally ignoring the points !)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.