New for the final time

Weston

Hi guys,
I'm Sophie and i am turning 30 this summer.
I gave up smoking 2 years ago after successfully losing 8 stones on old school weight watchers. However, due to a number of poor excuses i piled 5 back on. So here i am 15 stones and not at all happy with it. Infact it is quite depressing.
My big 3-0 is in June and i would like to be a lot smaller and lighter, so here i am.

I am going to go all the way with 1400 calories just because it's not too high and not too low. I love the gym anyway so will be exercising 4/5 times a week.

I started today and so far so good.

Hello there!! I'm also a returner but will be losing it for good this time too! Good luck on your journey, I'm sure you'll be feeling fab at 30 when the time comes :)

Thanks for the encoragment ladies. I've completed my first day and loving it. Knowing that i am in control is great. X

I too am a returner who is turning 30 this year - December for me. In August I have a holiday to Australia planned for 2 weeks so I'd like to loose as much as I cn by then. Similar goals and ages - do you want to buddy up for support/friendship?

Back