New found determination!!!

NooNoo1970

icon9.gif
Hanging my head in shame.............
Sorry I have posted this on Brides to be too so apologies if anyone has read this twice:rolleyes: But I need to post this for all to read, as I know it will spur me on as I have to be honest with myself:eek: lou x

well I bought my wedding dress back in sept, when I had lost 3st 3lb, after ss-ing for 3 months, I then faffed around for the next 3 months, anyway when I bought my dress I was 12st.
Went to mums this weekend and tried on my dress for the first time in 4 months.......and we couldnt even do the bottom bit up!:cry:

Its a laced back and we coud do down my back but when we got to the bit by my bum and tummy area...it would even meet!! I was so embarassed, I went bright red and felt very ashamed of myself..having allowed myself to regain 2 stone(I have lost 17lb of that now) I was in my mums bedroom with my sis, mum and niece, so close family who dont judge or belittle me at all, but I was gutted with myself............:mad: :sigh: :mad:

BUT>>>>>>>>>>>>>

it has now given me a new sense of determination! I have had 3 good days I have drunk loads of water, I am in Ketosis and I have already lost 3 lb since friday am!

I am now going to think of the way I felt when the dress didnt fit every time CB comes and shows her face!!!!

I AM GOING TO WEAR MY DRESS AND IT IS GOING TO FIT AND WE ARE GOING TO BE ABLE TO TIE IT UP PROPERLY!

I only hope I have enough time left to make a big enough impact and loose enough weight in the next 6 weeks.

I am going to start doing tummy exercises daily.....

The funny thing is I am now only 7lb heavier than when i first got the dress, but I guess my weight is now distributed differently and my shape is different.

So the fitting was horrible but actually 'seeing' it not fitting has really kicked me up the arse!!!

I have another 10days till wi and I am going to get rid of a huge chunk of that weight by then!

Love to all..............a re-inspired Lou XX:)

Oh hun, I was just reading this in brides to be, but Ill reply here instead, at least you have an incentive now, maybe it was just the boot up the bum you needed, its time now for head down and keep going.

If you need us we are here x x x

aww thanks honey!;)

I always need you all here..it really keeps me going and out of the kitchen!:p

I really do feel re-motivated......I know there are going to be tough days..but the wedding is less than 50 days away and I know I can ss for that long.... as I have done it before and this time round I have alot less to loose and a massive great incentive!

Thanks for the support!!

Hugs Lou XX

"If you can dream, you can do it". :D

Walt Disney.

Best of luck tomorrow <hugs>

Amy

Oooh Noo Noo
def that was the kick up the bum u needed :D as you say keep that picture of yourself in your head when your tempted... 50 days will fly by...

keep shaking :p

Come on girl, take a photo of your dress & pin it on the fridge, you know you HAVE to fit in this dress otherwise you will have a bit of a dilemma on your hands.
Just remember the diet is not forever & your working towards the happiest day of your life.. :D

I'm sure you'll do it, after all there is only 7lbs weight difference. What an awful shock though, but aren't you so glad you tried it on again when you did while there's still time. You're dead right about the fat moving around, when I lost weight it actually went from the tops of my thighs (joy- I'd always had big thighs) but it's soon come back again, not sure where from - my feet probably!

New found determination!

I am so positive and so ready to ss till the end!

I have had another good day today and weighed 12.4 this am...which is the least I have been for about 5months! I am convinced now that I will get to 11 st 3 which is the lowest I got to doing CD last yr, by the time the wedding gets here!

I have wi next week sometime and just know I will stay on track and have a fab wi.

I think the wedding dress incident, has done me a tonne of good! I am focused,and determind to get to where I want to be!

Thanks for all your help and support, I was feeling very down about the whole situation, but in CD terms 6 weeks allows anything to be possible.

hugs to all Lou X

Hiya Lou,

I think you done the best thing trying on the dress, finding out you needed to go back onto SS, imagine if you hadn't, and when it got to the day............I dread to think! You need to keep focused girl, It will come back off. I have a way to go as yet, only been ssing for 22 days, and I know it's hard, but stick in there! Just think, in all those years to come you can look back on the photos and look gorgeous! You do anyway, but even more so! I have my dress already, so it will have to be taken from a size 22 to a size 12 ( I hope!!!) I have 7 months to do it. Keep us updated and let us know how you get on. Lots of love to you x

aww honey.....thats so sweet thanks!

I really feel that trying the dress on was the best thing. If it hadnt been at mums I prob wouldnt have left it so long, but just never got round to it before!

I am glad I did it though, even if I was mortified.....it was such a good thing to do!

Your dress will look stunning and imagine your pride and the dress fitters face when she is taking it in for you by alot more than just a few inches!!!

Having the dress already is a fab incentive! I have moaned about mine being a bit too small at the mo...but it is a size 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! better than I ever could have imagined!(having been a size 18-20 for the past however many yrs!!!)

we are going to be stunning brides......and blow the guests away! just trying to imagine the look on our H2B's faces!!!
WOW!!

hugs and kisses Lou X

Well done for trying on your dress and so sorry it didn't fit. I can imagine how that must have felt for you.

But least now you know and you can get back on track with plenty of time left.

Next time you try it on you will be in tears for a whole different reason. Because it will fit you and you will look stunning :)

Back