New gal here... very happy to be here!

KittyKat2010

Hey All,

I just wanted to drop in and say HI!... your threads a very informative and inspirational...

I have been on SS for 5 days and have busted through the hunger and mind games and finally dont feel very hungry and have awful breath so must be in ketosis YAY!.... my clothes are already fitting me much better and am feeling very in control...

Few quick q's though - what can I do about my breath and can we use Equal in our black coffee?...

All the best and KEEP GOING!!!

Cheers
Kat

Hello fellow Sydneysider!! Well...I now live in London-but I still call Australia home (cue orchestra and Peter!)
I carry a travel toothbrush set with me everywhere and drink lots of mint tea.Those spray things are meant to be good-but look into it, cause I think I've read on here that some aren't for cd'ers...
We can use the tablet sweeteners. Good luck-it's worth it! x

Awwww thanks guys! Thanks daydream ;)... isnt the breath horrible?!?! my poor husband! I am drinking a lot of pepermint tea as am worrid that any type of mints or sprays will boot me out of ketosis.... It sure is worth it so far... i have weigh in over the weekend but already i can fit in to SOME of my "skinnier" clothes!!!

Hi Kat and welcome. The smelly breath does goes aftar a couple of weeks so stick with it. Drink lot's of water as it help with the yucky tongue and helps with the weight loss too. Time will fly by on this diet and before you know it you will have lost loads. Good luck on your cd journey xx.

Back