New Girl... EEKKK!!

curvygirlyclaire

Silver Member
Hi everyone, I'm Claire and I am due to start Lipotrim on the 14th Jan after I get paid lol. Very nervous but at the same time very excited and full of hope and motivation, even more so by having a look through the photo gallery. Hope to get to know you all better x:)

Welcome and good luck :) xx

Welcome! I'm on day 5 so I'm rather new but its so great you've found this forum as it's a wonderful place :)

Let us know how you get on :)

Tc X

Hey Claire, im new toooo! :)

Day 2 today! Going good so far

Its a great idea to start getting into the culture of LT and using this forum early! Im loving this forum, yesterday it gave me a distraction and an output for how i was feeling.

All the best on you LT journey.

JB xxxx

Good luck on ur journey Claire, most people recommend cutting down carbs/fat/sugar gradually before starting this will help eliminate the headaches that some people get during the 1st week also try and up ur water intake to between 2 and 4 litres as u'll need to get used to drinking this amount when on lipotrim diet!!!

Good luck and if u have any q's just ask and one of us will be able to help ya out!! Half the battle i think is beong in the right frame of mind for it and u seem to be so good luck xxx

Thanks guys for the welcome and Lou1, great advice, i agree i should do this make it a little easier for me. x

Back