New Girl...feels strange

dondons

hello lovelies,

so ive been reading the posts for about 2 weeks now and decided to be brave and write something! This is my 2nd wk with slimming world and so far i have lost 4 pounds:D
very very happy with that! I have my next WI on saturday so fingers crossed...

I guess i just wanted to introduce myself and see if any one had any tips to staying motivated, on target, and the likes....

thanks a lot in advance. this is a huge step joining SW fo rme and also posting online... its a great place for support and tips :)

Hello! Well done on your great loss so far, thats a brilliant start :)

Look on here as much as you can, there's so much helpful info & encouraging comments, all the ladies on here are fab :heartpump:

Welcome! :)

Hello! We were all the new girl (or boy!) at some point whether on the diet or on this site. But both diet and site are amazing and lots inspiration on here.
Fab start with the loss so far, keep at it and the rest will fall off :) xx

Hello! and welcome.

Well done on your loss so far,

coming on here helps keep me focused and stops me thinking about food so much (weirdly as it's what we're talking about 90% of the time lol)

Good luck for WI x

:wavey:Welcome to SW & the site. You'll find loads of useful stuff on here & if you can figure out how the search engine works to find the answer to your question (you will have loads!) Starlight (the mod) will love you forever :p

Well done on your loss so far

congrats on your weight loss. I have only been on here for a couple of weeks and the responses and support has been amazing. enjoy yourself, be a bit daft and have fun

stoo
x

Welcome to Minimins and SW and congrats on your loss. This site is a great resource with all the tips, support, and advice you could need. Good luck!

welcome and good luck, joining sw and mimimums will be just the start of many 'firsts' enjoy the journey.

Welcome. This board acts as my substitute class during the week keeping me on track and supporting me when I find it hard.:)

Welcome! You shouldn't have waited so long to post, we don't bite ;) (well, not all of us)! Congrats on your weight loss so far, minimins keeps me motivated!! See you around the boards lovely
xx

Welcome. Minimins is the friendliest and most helpful forum you could imagine, and like others say it is like having a class to keep you on track 24/7. It keeps me motivated as I read posts every day and the tips I'm finding out are amazing.

Good luck on your journey! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome, and well done on your weight loss so far!

I'm pleased you decided to join us, the forum is full of lots of lovely people who are also very knowledgable and helpful when it comes to Slimming World - if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

We're all in the same boat here, and everyone has been the newbie at some point. Good on you for deciding to join, and post. I'm sure you'll soon feel right at home.

Hoping you have a really great week xx

Back