New girl-Gayle's Diary - all help and support welcome please. xxx

WHY did you syn the meat? are you doing extra easy? sorry for the questions I dont go to class so just finding my way around x

Hi yes I am doing extra easy, I had lean mince its only the extra lean mince that's free (I think) , lean mince is 2 syns per 100g, i am like u I don't go to class but I had a look in my directory and it said lean mince had syns, hope that helps. Xxx

Decided to have a little treat today and go out for lunch with the hubby, decided to go to the harvester and I had planned to have chicken with jacket potato and syn the peppercorn sauce and have salad fom the salad bar, I was so looking forward to it until we turned aup and it was closed :sigh: Gutted, so we ended up in Asda cafe its just not the same ha ha, I had jacket potatoe with cheese and salad it was nice tho. I decided to try something different for tea, I am not much of a fish eater but got some fresh fish from asda and got to say it was lovely. Here is my food for today, 2 more sleeps for weigh day, praying for a loss. X

Fod today

Breakfast - orange 2 alpen light bars (b)
Lunch - Jacket pot with cheese and salad from asda cafe
dinner - Fish plain with a bag of steam veg and muller light yogurt for desert
Snacks - banana and 1 alpen light bar 3

Xxx

I see that we are similar weight and height so it will be interesting to see what losses we have!! I weigh on Monday morning ;) I think I may have made a few mistakes this week but I am getting the hang of it, good luck to you I will be checking in to see what you have lost xx

Woop woop woop woop, my god it really works I got on the scales this morning and I have lost 6.5lb , :) I am so over the moon, can't believe I have lost this with what I have had to eat. Sorry I never come on yesterday I had a busy day, ended up in Tay Barnes for tea yesterday but I was good and had salad and fish to start then turkey and veg after, but I did sit and watch my daughter tuck into profiteroles with cream, but I am so pleased I stayed good with what I seen on the scales this morning, still a long way to go but for the first time in my life after many many diets I think I may have found one I like. Godd luck for your weigh in on Monday xxx

:bliss:OMG WELL DONE YOU :wow: SO PLEASED FOR YOU !!!

here is the link I found on facebook about the mugshots xx

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=412782318733842&set=o.182322385206698&type=3&theater

Thank you so much for your support i really appreciate it, it has defiantly helped me stick to it this wk, that Facebook link is great, it has some great info on there. Well its the hubbys birthday today so we are off out for a meal tonight to the italians with friends, i know i am going to go over my syns but i am going to try and be as good as i can i am just going to drive so i don't waste all my syns on drink because i know if i have a few drinks all my will power will go out the window, i am to easily led ha ha . x

Well yesterday was so hard it was the hubby's birthday and we went out with friends forvammeal,I did drive so just had diet coke but at the meal everyone was having starters and the only thing I liked was pâté, so I had that for starter and chicken with a cream sauce with veg but I did tell them at did not want any house chips that it normally comes with and just asked for veg without any butter or sauce on, so I no I was bad but just going to have to cut back on syns this wk to pay it back, but then i did decide on a sat night I would have a little treat after weigh In, going swimming today to try and burn some calories off, just been to mam's for Sunday roast I never had any roast potatoes everything I had was free apart from I had a tiny bit gravy on my meat so need to syn that, but never even had a Yorkshire pudding. x

Glad you had a nice time I am sure if you cut back on your syns this week it will not make much difference!! very wise choice with your mums roast what good willpower xxx

Glad you had a nice time I am sure if you cut back on your syns this week it will not make much difference!! very wise choice with your mums roast what good willpower xxx

Thank you, I must admit it was hard saying no to all those lovely roast potatoes and yorkshire pudding but i am pleased i said no because i feel much better that i am back on track after saturday, i went swimming yesterday for 1 hr so hopefully that will help, but sometimes if i do exercise i don't always see the result on the scales. But clearly this diet does work we have lost nearly 1 stone between us in just 1 week how amazing is that. :clap:

YESTERDAYS FOOD DIARY

Breakfast - Banana and muller light yogurt strawberry
Lunch- Sunday roast- Lamb, potatoes,carrotts,cabbage,turnip and peas with a little gravy (5syns)
Dinner - 2 x weetabix (B) with milk (A)

1 hour swimming done .

I know how clever are we :D it will slow down this week so we need to stay on track!! I am aiming for 2lb what about you hun ? xx

Yes i am not expecting to have a loss like this wk every week, but like you 2lb a week but be amazing. I am normally rubbish at sticking to diets but i am so determined and the fact i am not starving really helps, I have just been to Aldi and bought loads of lovely fruit and veg and meat I can't believe how cheap it is and how lovely the stuff looks, i have got 2 massive bags full of (strawberries,oranges,apples,grapes,bananas,fresh pineapple,veg,potatoes,prawns,lean mince and cereal and cereal bars and it all only come to £11. i am amazed, defo going there again. Well i have got the hubby to join the fitness club with me so on a lunch time if we are both off we can go there when the kids are at school instead of keep going out for lunch, Thank you for your support it really is making a big difference and keeping me motivated. Gayle x

Love Adli.lol. It's so cheap

Well done on your loss.xx.

Love Adli.lol. It's so cheap

Well done on your loss.xx.

Thank you, i normally go to Asda but just popped in to Aldi and could not believe how much stuff i got for the money, i could not do a full shop there but defo going to go for fruit and veg. x

FOOD DIARY YESTERDAY

Breakfast - 2xweetabix (B)skimmed milk(A) banana
Lunch - chicken and mushroom pasta sauce, orrange,grapes
Dinner- uncle bens express veg pilau rice (3.5syns) prawns,mushroom,onion,garlic clove,peppers

All i felt like i done yesterday was eat, but only used 3.5 syns, I am loving all this cooking I am going to have a look through this website for some recipes, I have just been for a swim so done 1 hr swimming today, now off to make chocolate crispy cakes with the kids i am sick of all of these easter eggs so i am going to melt them down, now i just need to have good willpower to not eat them ha ha. x

Well made the chocolate crispy cakes, i did have a tiny nibble but thats all and made the hubby take them to work to avoid the temptation. Its been a strange day food wise today I have been really busy so never had much to eat until tea time but i did make up for it with lovely spag bol.

Food Today so far

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - 2 x (B) harvest morn bars from Aldi, orange and some grapes ( This is not normal for a lunch time but i was busy)
Dinner- Spag bol- made with Lean mince 200g (4syns) mushroom,peppers,onions and dolmio light (3 syns) with Motz cheese 42g (A)
1hr swimming.
and a nibble at choc cripsy cake but not sure how to syn it.

x

your day sounds a bit like mine today !! phew then to come home and start cooking again :sigh: I think that is the hardest part of the diet is the constant cooking from scratch, where as before I would of sent out for a take-out if I was tired :p oh well it will be worth it when we are skinny minnies. you food diary looks good not many naughty's in there xxxx

Hello juicylucy and jo-85 , thank you both so much for the reply, you are both doing amazing on your weight loss journey.I must say when i stepped on them scales i did have a little cry but dusted myself off and feel positive about trying to do something about it, I am going to follow the extra easy and see how i get on, i will put what i have had today and hopefully if i have gone wrong somewhere you can let me know -

Breakfast - cup of tea with milk (A) and a banana (this is all i had in until Asda delivery come)
snack - Apple
Lunch - 2 egg omelette with roasted pepper and onion and bacon (fat removed) in fry light
Dinner - Roast beef, carrots,broccoli,new potato,and small york pud (5) and 2tsp of dried gravy gran (5syns)

not sure i have worked the syns out correct. am i correct in thinking you can have 10 syns a day?

Thanks again Gayle xxx

Im starting at 15 sins and then I can drop later on in my journey if a plateau.x

your day sounds a bit like mine today !! phew then to come home and start cooking again :sigh: I think that is the hardest part of the diet is the constant cooking from scratch, where as before I would of sent out for a take-out if I was tired :p oh well it will be worth it when we are skinny minnies. you food diary looks good not many naughty's in there xxxx

Yes i am the same i would of defiantly called a take away on a day like yesterday, looking forward to us becoming skinny minnies ha ha. I must admit i do feel like i am in the kitchen a lot since doing the diet but also i have noticed i am not spending no where near as much on my food shopping. At least most of the meals on this diet all the family can eat unlike other diets, hope your having a good day today. x

Well today I have done aqua aerobics i really am not a one for exercise but i have joined a fitness club with a pool and i am really enjoying it plus working from home all the time it makes a nice change seeing other people, I done 45 mins aqua aerobics today it was good fun then back home to take little one to nursery then worked for a couple of hours while he is at nursery.

FOOD SO FAR TODAY
Breakfast - Banana and harvest morn cereal bars x2 (B)
Lunch - omelet with onion peppers and mushroom

not decided on dinner yet I don't get my food shopping until tomorrow so will have to see what i can come up with x

Back