New girl-Gayle's Diary - all help and support welcome please. xxx

Welcome back. I do it on my own and use this forum for support. It is much better than going to a class and also I put the class money away for treating myself(non food)when I reach mini goals. Good luck.

Thank you Rosielea, That sounds like a good idea to put money away and have little treats, this forum is fab for support and ideas. Congratulations on your weight loss so far you are doing fantastic. xxx

Food so far today -
Breakfast satsuma and 2 alpen light bars (b)
Lunch -chicken mug shot and a bananna

Not sure on tea yet I think I might do pasta or jacket potato x

Well had a busy few days, I have tried to stay on track as much as I could but I have had 2 meals out in 3 days but I have tried to choose wisely and gone for jacket potato and chicken, I have also managed to go swimming twice, I have not got weighed today as I normally get weighed on a Friday but never really started diet again until mid of this week so I am going to hold off until next Friday. xx

I am going to have a green day today planned food for today
Breakfast - Banana 2 alpen light (HEB)
Lunch - Batchelors savoury rice thai sweet chilli
Tea - Chicken (HEB) potato, carrots, sweetcorn& brocoli.

having a lazy day today with the kids so going back to basics and reading through old magazines for inspiration, The key to this diet is planning and making sure you have the correct food in, ( note to self) ha ha x

EE day today,
food today -
Breakfast- Banana and 2 x aplen light bars
Lunch- Chicken breast with Rocket, peppers and onion and muller light
Dinner - will be rice mixed with prawns, mushrooms, onions and peppers. will prob use batchelors sweet chilli rice ( love this) to give it some flavour.

x

Busy day today, worked this morning then went swimming, just made a lovely quiche but never had any cottage cheese so decided to have a green day and have 2 healthy extra A of mozzarella 42g per (A) x 2 mixed with 5 eggs and onions,mushroom and peppers, got to say it is bloody lovely and think i will make it this way much better than with cottage cheese i thought, weigh day Friday i feel very bloated but fingers crossed for a loss on friday. xx

MRSAKY1 said:
Busy day today, worked this morning then went swimming, just made a lovely quiche but never had any cottage cheese so decided to have a green day and have 2 healthy extra A of mozzarella 42g per (A) x 2 mixed with 5 eggs and onions,mushroom and peppers, got to say it is bloody lovely and think i will make it this way much better than with cottage cheese i thought, weigh day Friday i feel very bloated but fingers crossed for a loss on friday. xx

That really does sound delicious, and I bet its dead filling too.

Well done on the 2lbs by the way and good luck for Friday, ill be sure to keep checking so I find out xx

Well I was so good yesterday up until last night, hubby was on night shift and i was bored so all i could think of was food or should i say chocolate, i ended up having 4 jafa cakes and some strawberries with chocolate philadelphia on, woke up this morning and i am gutted i undid all the hard work yesterday, I am just deciding if i should join a slimming world group but find it hard to get to some weeks, need to do something really need to shift this weight. xxx

MRSAKY1 said:
Well I was so good yesterday up until last night, hubby was on night shift and i was bored so all i could think of was food or should i say chocolate, i ended up having 4 jafa cakes and some strawberries with chocolate philadelphia on, woke up this morning and i am gutted i undid all the hard work yesterday, I am just deciding if i should join a slimming world group but find it hard to get to some weeks, need to do something really need to shift this weight. xxx

It's boredom that makes me snack too and whenever the fella isn't with me.

Don't be too hard on yourself, we all have days where we are not 100% or have a pig out. Aslong as you get straight back on track you will be fine :)

Xx

MRSAKY1 said:

Boredom is a little demon when it comes to eating I always think! I end up having to do
Something else with my hands.

Have u given a consultant a ring to see if could come to sown arrangement about meetings I'm sure I'd there was a good reason they may be able to make some arrangements x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Chelle and Jo , it is the boredom if the kids are in bed and hubby at work all i can think about is food, I really need to break the habit, Well i took the plunge and joined slimming world group last night, i was really nervous but it was fine and seen a few familiar faces so that was nice, I have looked on the web site and there is classes on a morning/lunch time and tea time on the same day close to me and another on a Thursday so if i can't go to my Wed tea time class i should be able to make one of the other groups so i should be fine to go. I have just worked out that i will have 4 weigh ins before my holidays so even if i could shift 7lb by then i would be over the moon, I think that should be achievable. xxx

Back