new girl, new diary

So, I've just come across this site and seen all of the support and am loving it! I've done lighter life before and lost 3 stone in weight and a whole lot more in money. I've decided to give exante a go after seeing the success diaries on this site.

I told myself that I would never go back to VLCD and just shakes ever again as it was so hard the first time around, and you read so much conflicting advice (slow metabolism/ starvation etc) but I think/ hope that this site will make it easier.

I know how great I felt when I lost the weight before and I've been eating healthily and exercising loads for 3 months with no weight loss so getting a tad narked. Going to order bumper pack tonight and hopefully start next week when it arrives.

Now if I can just work out how everyone else has added goals and updated weekly weight loss at the end of their posts I'd be happy! Going to just add it on my message for now....

Goal 1
Lose a stone in next 4 weeks

Goal 2
Talk to guy I fancy and not hide behind my friends

hiya welcome
to add your goals to your posts
you just add them in your signature
you do that by going to user CP and seeing the option than putting your goals down :)

Thanks. I tried that but it said there was a character limit which included my ticker tracker thingie, but looking at other peoples posts they seem to have a ticker, goals, update, pictures etc.

Have also just seen that other people have weight goals and location in the left side panel too...I want that! Always want what I can't have :)

Ah brilliant. Thanks FattyMcBigbum...there's another thanks to add to your list :) Love the name too. Well done on the weight loss so far!

Back