New girl on the block

Sirina30

Hi Everyone..

I joined SW about 2 weeks ago. Had a weight loss of only 2.5lbs, but thats ok.. Really sticking to it and working hard.. Getting back in to my gym routine, so im hoping this will really give me a good loss for next week...

Since registering on the forum, I use to come on looking for handy hints and tips. Reading the threads have motivated me, as there a lot of people all trying to achieve the same thing..

So just came on to say hi.. and look forward to interacting with you all on here..

Slimmer Me, here I come!! :p

Hi Sirina and welcome!

SW is a really great plan and works! Well done on your loss so far!

Hi, Iv'e just joined too. Have lost 6lb's over last 2 weeks, can feel willpower slipping today. I cant get into my profile, do you know what I am doing wrong?

Good Luck x

Hi I started minimins yesterday u have to post 50 messages before u can get on you profile hope this helps

:welcome: Join in! Ask questions and lose weight! Seemples :D

Hi Everyone..

I joined SW about 2 weeks ago. Had a weight loss of only 2.5lbs, but thats ok.. Really sticking to it and working hard.. Getting back in to my gym routine, so im hoping this will really give me a good loss for next week...

Since registering on the forum, I use to come on looking for handy hints and tips. Reading the threads have motivated me, as there a lot of people all trying to achieve the same thing..

So just came on to say hi.. and look forward to interacting with you all on here..

Slimmer Me, here I come!! :p
Hi lots of help on here good luck and hope all your losses are big ones

Back