New girl on the block..

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rabbit food is good, 12 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Rabbit food is good

Rabbit food is good Member

Hi,

I'm motivated and ready to loose some of my excess weight.. Whilst surfing the web for some advice, I found a post from a woman suggesting this site.. looks like it was meant to be.

Now for the hard part and get on the baby step road to get rid of 4-5 stones..

Wishing you all the best in your respective targets,

Rabbit food is good. x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xwendywoox

xwendywoox Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Rabbit

That's eaxctly the same way i found this site. As a new member myself i can tell you so far, everyone has been very welcoming and supportive :)

What diet are you thinking of doing? I have started the Atkins today. I joined on here to get info and prepare myself to start today. So far soo good....amazingly I am not hungry as i find I have been with other diets.

I wish you luck in whatever method you chose to lose it in :) x

4. Rabbit food is good

Rabbit food is good Member

Hi Wendywoo,

Thank you for your welcome!

I'm going to go back to slimming world as I know it works if I stick to it and I can eat lots, which is always a plus. I've managed breakfast and lunch.. oooooh, the excitement..

I'll be looking out for you over the next few weeks and look forward to you posting your weight loss..

Rabbit food is good. x

5. fat&40

fat&40 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(19.57%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Rabbit

Welcome to the site. I'm doing sw too, have a look at the sw area for lots of advice, tips & support.

6. fatken

fatken Ken losing lbs to make £'s for children in need

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    24st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    19st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Old slimming world (green and original days )
    Hi rabbit !!! Wanna wish u best of luck !!! I'm sure you sound motivated enough to lose the 5 stone !!!!!! Are you on any plan ?? Ken

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Good luck with the pounds.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.