New Girl on the Block!!

LadyKate25

Silver Member
Hi everyone my names Kate and I have been looking at this forum for a few days now but have just signed up. I am pleased at what a nice forum this is as I have had bad experiences before on forums. Everyone is lovely. Well here's my story well bit of it anyway I started lipotrim last Saturday after I got told about it from my friend in Ireland who was on it. I have got my first weight in tomorrow as my pharmacy is not open Saturdays. I have found it hard and miss food a lot but I am determined to lose weight. I just feel if I do not do something about this now at 25 I will continue to getting bigger and bigger. I have put on over a stone since I quit smoking in February this year. Which to me is very bad and I feel very unhappy with myself I will be honest.
My biggest worry is when I do go to start eating normal again I will gain weight as I love my food to much!! I am always worrying! So any tips from anyone or advice, support and so on would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading! xXX

Hi Kate, welcome aboard :D
First goal is to lose the unnecessary weight.
2nd goal is to be aware and make healthy choices once you reach your target weight, and you most certainly will do. If you have the determination and willpower to do this detox then you have the same strength to maintain it after :)
Well that is my perspective

Hi Kate and welcome :D

Concentrate on the weight loss first hun, have you much to lose??
Then when you get closer to target think about how you will maintain. My chemist will continue to monitor me after I finish, but I live in a small village and can not hide so its easier for me in that respect :rolleyes:
If you go back to old eating habits then yes you will put the weight back on, lipotrim is no different than any other diet if you revert back to old ways.Just enjoy watching the scales go down for now, and make sure you drink plenty of water. Good luck Kate, you can do this :D

Thank you foggie and Kay for your post! Just had my first weigh in I was 107.2 kg now I am 104.4 kg I have been naughty not been doing much exercise but I will from now! Originally I wanted to lose 7 stone or more! I was thinking too too big. Now my plan is to stay having the three shakes a day till the 12 th August. I have two weeks off of work so then I might do the two shakes a day and one meal not sure yet. Any advice greatly appreciated please. I have never in my life done something like this before so it is all new to me. I am quite pleased with myself for not having food at all. I only thought I would lose a pound! I want to maintain my weight I just got to be strong!

Yay well done girl! That is a great start, well done :D

I had planned to start exercise after 2 weeks once used to the regime and energy levels stabilising. Will be on it like a bonnet next week :p

Back