New girl!!

Hey Chelly- yeah I do feel really welcome already!! Everyone is so nice and so supportive- it's already becoming a bit of a life line to be honest!!

Summergurl- I know what you mean...but giving up both gives me something to think about everytime I want one or the other. Soooo everytime I think about having a cigarette I'm distracted by being hungry and vice versa! It's perverse but seems to be working. I think I'm far more likely to give in and have a cigarette, but as I've not had one since Sunday I'm pretty pleased so far!!

xx

Fantastic - well done :) My bf gave up yesterday - so far so good lol It's good that you are thinking like that - keep it up and you'll soon be at goal :) x

WOW! Summergurl- just seen your before/after pics...you've done amazingly well! That's incredible and you look fab!

Hope I can do as well as you!!!

xx

Ah thankyou :) I am going back onto TFR at the end of september as im not quite happy the weight i am now and so im guna get into the 10stones :) Im sure you will do fantastic - stay focused and always remember to look at the whole picture :) x

Back