new girl!

tani

Hi Everyone,

im tani ive just joined this forum for a bit of support as im struggling at the mo! had a really naughty couple of days.

Ive lost 6lbs since 18th april, as you may see from my stats that i dont have a great deal of weight to loose but my reasons for wanting to are really to find happiness with my self and make peace with my demons...........in the last few years i have suffered from depression, horrible boyfriends and stressful jobs. i have been up at 12st and as low as 8st and have been equally as unhappy with myself at both of these........

I now have the most perfect bf in the world and a new job as cabin crew...........i officially love my life and im so happy with it..............but now its time for me to love me aswell.

i hope someone out therer understands this..

(sorry for the ramble)

T xxxxx

Hi Tani . Welcome to the WW family. I think your intentions to do this for you are perfect. We all have a few bad days now and again but venting to the girls(guys) here is great and they really cheer you up and give great advice. (also you cant eat and type at the same time) Are you on Propoints or discovery ?

I'm doing the pro points, working well as i have a really bad sweet tooth so am finding the extra 49 to spend on chocolate quite helpful.

i no what u mean reading through all these this afternoon certainly has stopped my snack hand from prowling :)

t x

Ya I find the propoints excellent too . You have that safety net if you over indulge (like I did today already ... see Bredas diary for health). The diary's are great for ideas too.

Sorry for being nosey but are you cabin crew on the airlines or the ferries.

of course not, its not nosey at all, im airline cabin crew, im good as gold on days i work coz i dont have time to eat.

thinking of starting a diary just to see im doing it right

t x

Hi Tani

Well done on losing 6lbs so far, great start! Seems like you are in a really positive place right now and I would imagine that's the best time to get your head round losing weight! Good luck for the week ahead! x

lots of best wishes for continued good weight loss Tani :D its far better to have real happiness and need to lose weight than be slim and miserable so at least you in a much greater position now than before xxx

Thanks everyone, woke up this morning feeling very positive, i no i can do this and im gunna!

Karen ive been reading through you food diary that curry looks amazing think im gunna be making that sometime over the weekend! have to get dominoes pizza tonight but ive arranged to take 10 points and my dailies and a few from my weeklies so hopefully it will be ok!

hope ure all having a good week so far! xxxx

Ya its takeaway night for us too having chicken chow mein(I love the noodles) . Its great to be able to work this plan around life and not feel left out and deprived. :D

Keep up the good work
I had a chinese tonight too!! I also love chow mein but have recently discovered singapore styles noodles...oh my goodness - delicious!!! Hope you enjoy your dominoes, used to love 2 for 1 tuesdays!! x

Right that's it..... Tomo I start a food
Diary......been sooo bad tonight, back to work tomo so hopefully be back on the straight and narrow, will let u loverly ladies no.............

T x

Tomorrow is another day..chin up x

I definately like noting down my food on my diary.. it definately keeps me on track and it's also like therapy for when I do eat too much. It's like a relief when I write it all down, kind of feels like I'm getting rid of the guilt!! Enjoy your weekend and don't stress too much x

Hi guys finally back on track so pleased I've been able to win it back, just a family lunch to go to tomo at prezZo and don't want to undo all my hard work anyone have any idea on points? Xx

Todays diary!

Breakfast- 5
40g bran flakes
140mls skimmed milk
Handful of strawberries
Banana

Lunch- 8
Ham salad sandwich
Ww crisps
Apple

Snacks 6
Olives
Fibre bar

Dinner 8
M and s count on us chow mein (7)
Shape yogurt (1)

Treats 5
Crunchie (yum)

Total 32

I always use between 30-35 and don't use my weeklies this way I get to eat more and don't feel hungry which leads to major binges xxx

Back