New goals, new Ideas

AlexIce

Silver Member
Hi folks - well for those of you who were around last year - I am back again. I was making wonderful progress til easter when I got upset with a few personal issues (ie ex boyfriend) and started stuffing my face. How dumb can you get! I put on three of the five stones I had lost.
However :) today is a brand new start for me. I had a chat with my CC who is lovely and now I have the new leaflet, a brand new diet card and a new attitude.
My new motto is DO it. I tend to sit on my backside too much and leave things for later so now I am promising myself that when something occurs to me that needs doing I will get up and do it. If I quite fancy a walk but can't really be bothered - I will actually go for the walk.
I'm in Spain and the outdoor pools are now open so I will be swimming at least 5 times a week. I have a new costume and I am going to put my new motto into practice by getting up and going to try it on right now, rather than leaving it until later.
I have changed all my data on here to reflect today as being my start day. It's all brand new and I am getting excited about my first weeks results already!

Hi , whats all this ....I have the new leaflet, a brand new diet card , are there some changes in the world of CD ?

Hey hun,

Welcome back! :) Wishing you all the best on your new start - you can do it!! As you probably know, this forum is amazing for support. If you ever need to chat, my inbox is always open too :D.

Good luck :) xxx
Jess xx

MsJMC - Instead of the two booklets there are now booklets for each step of CD and the diet cards are white rather than yellow.

Jessica Pink :) Thank you. I'm really looking forward to being back on the forum.

wonder if we will see a new product out this year , its about time

lol I doubt it

OK Day ONE for me - I ahve had my first soup of the day and am now off to the swimming pool to do 30 minutes swimming!

ohhhh I feel good!

Good luck Alex!

Welcome back and good luck :)

Welcome back and good luck with your weight loss :)

X debs X

good luck x

Hey Alex!
Welcome back - long time no see!!

Also on my first day!!!

Long story short - doing well until Easter - then had my post-CD diet, which was going well until end of May when I celebrated my Bday.
Since then I can't stop stuffing my face with anything edible!!! Preferably sugar loaded mwhahaha
5 weeks of total debauched feast - and 8lbs up - I am ready to tackle my demons again.
And it's not only to lose remaining weight (although priority atm) but most of all, I am geniunely missing the way CD made me feel.
I have never ever in my whole life felt so alerted.
It almost felt like some long lost brain connection has been reinstated. Might sounds quite veird to most but this is exactly how I felt.
So in order to bring me back to this stage I am restarting my CD adventure and will be following high protein diet even after reaching my goal.
Bring it on!!!Good to see you back Alex xxx

P.S.
Very envious of you living in Spain (not to mention all these swimming pools :)
Come on let's do it xxx

Hello Alexice

Good Luck with the restart.

I'm back too, having previously lost just over 3 stones on and off on CD since last August, now I want to finally get rid of the last 1 and a half stones.

This time you will do it!!

x

Good luck Alex,

With your attitude i am sure you will do great. Keep us all informed xxxxxxx

Oh why oh why did I ever stop coming into the forum! (I suppose I was just ashamed of being on a binge and not keeping up my progress)
I had forgotten just how wonderful it is to have all this support and company.

Minimimi, Shanny, Bling - :) It's good to be back - and good luck with your progress this week. I have a feeling we are all going to do well.

Ciara, SacredSilence, Rani1810, Dione, Fisherman, Northerngurl :) Thank you so much for the support. It is what makes the forum such a good place to be - all the encouragement!

We can do it!

welcome back alex and bling, as you can see i still live on this forum, lol

Good luck girls, and everyone else. ...tomorrow is a new month and a new excuse to lose weight.

:D

Hi Sumayyah - good to see you. Hope the diet is going well for you!

BeingGood - yes indeed and July is going to be a wonderful month!

Hi Alex, nice to see you back. Lovely to see you both MiniMimi and Blingbabe too. I'm lurking again too(mostly on maintainers section), shifting the last stone for good hopefully after my fall off the wagon at xmas. Sure you'll be shrinking in no time with that attitude to it!! You do sort of forget just how much Minis can help keep you focused. Happy shrinking all xx

Back