New goals, new Ideas

Good luck to all of you. July is our month xxxxxxx

Hi Alex, just wanted to say well done for getting back on the wagon!
I am so fed up with failing that I am on a break,waiting until I've got my next holiday and summer socials over-I am 2st up from my lowest weight in December,and most of that happened from May!!
Having an emergency shopping trip next week,as last year's clothes are too big and the clothes I had for my February trip to Tenerife too small-luckily Mr T very understanding!
Anyway I aim to do the September to December dry run again like I did last year.
Good luck and I look forward to keeping up with your success when I am back on here full-time.

Mrs T X

Mrs T!!! Hi. It's lovely to hear from you. Lol I had to do the same thing re clothes last month when I was visiting uk.

I am on my first week and today is only day 3 but I have been swimming each lunch time and done a very intensive aqua gym class I sneaked on the scales and am 4lbs down already. Don't you just love that first week on cd when the weight falls off so quickly!!!! I can't wait to get weighed on Wednesday and find out my first full week loss.

Happy happy

Well done on getting rid of 4lb already Alexice! Just thik of how thrilled you will be feeling at the end of week 1, I know you will keep up the great work x

I cant believe there aare still so many days to go wil weigh in on Wednesday - I want it here NOW

Hurray 8 lbs gone! - for some reason I was actually lighter 3 days ago than I am now. I don't know what I have done these past few days. I have stayed on SS perfectly - although I did take various medicines yesterday which may have affected things.
However, I am still very pleased at there being over half a stone less of me this week than last and it has given me a good start.
:)

well done hun, 8lbs is an amazing loss xxxxx

well done Alex thats a fab loss!!

Thank you Dione, Ciara lol I feel like dancing around.
I am waiting for some clothes arriving in a parcel from UK which I got while there and I couldn't quite get into - I wonder if this 8 lbs will be enough for me to fit into them...

Hi everyone, Alex your excitement is contagious! x

I'm on a re-start too, managed to put on 2 stone of the 5 I lost last year. We know we can do this, we WILL do this! (I have a burlesque themed birthday do in Bournemouth to look forward to at the end of the month, had a target to get to but think I was being bit ambitious) but if I don't get near that target I won't be going. Corset and fishnet stockings on a fat lump? I think so, NOT!! lol good luck everyone! x

Well done alexice. Hope you are feeling better and off the meds soon.
Nonetheless you are doing fantastically x

Going back to MrsJMC's post, what flavours would we like to see them make in soups or shakes?

Hope everyone is having a fab week, so glad I got my internet sorted and can come and see all you lovely people every night! x

Just 1 lb off this week but considering I had a few meals off over the weekend, I am actually quite happy with that. So just another 5 lbs to go until a whole stone has gone and I am sure I can do that in two weeks.
It's all going in the right direction!!! :)

well done hun a loss is far better then a gain xxxx

hi alex your doing great, im on week 2 so a week behind you,,,

Get you Alex, you are on a roll xxxxxxxx Well done sweetie xxxx

Back