New guy, starting Exante!

rdrhoot

Hello all!

I'm Danny, I'm 19 and in the UK.

Basically, I've decided to finally do something about my weight gain which has slowly creeped on over the last 2 years. When I was 15-16, I went from being 15 stone (210 pounds) to 10 stone (140 pounds). I managed to stay at that for a year or more, but then the last 2 years I have gained back 2 stone, putting me back into the overweight range for my BMI, which has really depressed me!

My problem is that I'm a huge emotional eater, and I've tried diets the last 6 months but seeing my weight the other day and how bad it has gotten already, I've decided I need a drastic change.

So yeah, I will be doing the sole source on Exante, so please, I need encouragement and help :(

Nice to meet you all! :D

Hey Danny, welcome to minis.

I'm on yet another restart of exante (I mean it this time!!) I hope to see you over on the exante part of the forum, we're all nice there I promise! You'll get lots of support and you can start a diary to post your ramblings in if you feel like it.

Good luck with your weight loss. x

Hi Danny and welcome.
I'm also on Exante (day 6 for me, get my first weigh in tomorrow!). I am also a terrible emotional eater, and really use food to push down emotions or to somehow feel I'm "treating myself".
The Exante part of the forum is great, really supportive and so nice to have people who understand!

Back