1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

New healthy extras

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by Rochelle1, 24 February 2014 Social URL.

1. Rochelle1

Rochelle1 Well-Known Member

Just been browsing on the slimming world website and you can now have 110g Philadelphia lightest as an A choice, or 3x 35g tubs! And also the new weetabix banana, and chocolate, you can have 1 1/2 of either as a B choice.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. tina140

tina140 Well-Known Member

Cool thank you :)

4. pixie-gem

pixie-gem Well-Known Member

It always seems weird to me when they split an ordinarily portioned product. I love shredded wheat and you can only have one and a half of them too (not that I do lol)
    Thanks for the info :) x

5. Rochelle1

Yeh I know, I was thinking if I have the weetabix I'd just have two but use 2 syns on the rest? X

6. tina140

Yeah thats what i do with the wheatabix lol

7. StephC84

StephC84 Well-Known Member

This thread has made my day - I love the chocolate weetabix!

8. Slan22

Slan22 Active Member

I think I need to try these chocolate weetabix!

9. tina140

They are lovely and a great chocolate fix too!

10. Rochelle1

Found these, a sachet of any flavour is 1 HEXB, 30g of the granola, any flavour, is 1 HEXB I've ordered some of the granola from tesco, get my shopping delivered tomorrow, it's £2 in there but only the pumpkin one. Where as asda has both flavours but £2.99

Attached Files:

11. tina140

Yummy granola! thanks hun x

12. La Parisienne

La Parisienne Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing! :D Had a packet in the cupboard that I didn't dare open but I had it for brekkie this morning thanks to your findings!!x