New healthy hot me :-)

Dress looks lovely OTW, I really like the detailed bodice and it will be so pretty in the dark purple and festive too!.. go on buy it today! what fab news, 16???..so envious :)

You could buy both..or buy the 14 and make it your goal to be wearing it on xmas day/new years eve?...I for one, wouldn't be the least bit surprised, if you were a 14 by then!

as for the shaping underwear, do you mean like a bodice type thing with suspenders for stockings? I think evans used to have that type of thing. or M&S? I got a bridal corsetty type thing like that, over 3 years ago, on ebay!!! Or buy the bodice/corset style with no suspenders and wear hold up stockings?

anyway, you are going to look fab whatever you decide on! :)

You are doing so well OTW, honestly you have come so far and you are seriously reaping the benefits. The dress is scrummy and a size 16 is just fantastic. So chuffed for you.

how exciting :) im so excited for you! i cant wait to see that ive been shrinking lol

Hello lovelies :D

My internet connection packed up last week, only managed to get it fixed today :mad:

Ok, so first things first... last Monday's WI... 0.8lb gone... I wasn't in a good mood and was far from pleased with that. Monday night, monthly visitor popped by so that explains the small loss... I was happy again :D

WI this morning, 3.2lb gone :D Makes up for last week... really the small weeks are balanced out over the weeks aren't they? The good news is.... I've passed 5 stone :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I can't believe it... I plan to hit 6 stone by Christmas, I think it's a realistic target, and I'm so motivated now, nothing is going to stop me :D

I bought the dress, it's fab... it fits perfectly. The girl said I can change it for a 14 if 16 is too big by Christmas, she was lovely... .said she'd hide a 14 in the store room for me for a few weeks :p

I picked up fab shoes to wear with it.... I'm very excited about Christmas now :D
2161700999_1.jpg

Even bought sparkly earrings in Swarovski to wear
976061_gi2_20080401_240.jpg
I'm going to wear a simple curled dark brown bob length wig.... YAY :D:D:D:D

I've been very disciplined, with only one slip.... a friend was visiting, hadn't seen her in ages, I cooked ultra healthy dinner for us, and a shockingly enjoyable chocolate and honeycomb mousse for dessert. It was AMAZING :D I don't feel one bit guilty, everyone deserves a special treat :p

I've been at gym everyday, and have been doing about 60mins of cardio every day, with lots of weight training afterward. I can already see the difference and definition in my arms.

Things are going well... I am still a bit dumbfounded that I'm actually going to do this!!

I'm soon going to be able to wear jeans that aren't from the plus size range :eek: All my tops, knitwear etc are around 14/16 at the moment... :) I'm hoping I'll be well enough to go back to work in the new year, and I've only realised, I don't have one item of work wear that fits me! When I left, I was wearing tight size 24s and my shirts were usually a 20 :eek:

I've started to like looking in the mirror again... my hair and eyebrows will grow back so I can see that I look good :D

I'm off to catch up on everyone's diaries :)

I've still to do shopping... no idea what to have for dinner... I'd love something yum.... :confused:

Hope you don't mind me popping in, just want to say how fantastic you have done very impressed!!

You're more than welcome to pop in anytime... you're doing fab yourself ;)

WOW WOW WOW :) :) :)
that post was worth waiting for! very well done lovey, and you are so right, the weight loss all evens itself out!

so pleased you bought the dress, i love the shoes too and the earings, you are going to blow everyone's minds..you'll look stunning!

No-one wil recognise you when you return to work. a size 24 heading to a 14!!!!..fantastic :) you are my inspiration!!!!!

My 24/22 jeans ;)... need a belt now, i've gained a waist and lost my hips!!! hee hee

Like you, i can hardly believe that this time it is working and i'm actually going to do it..feels so good doesn't it?

happy your internet fixed now, i've missed our wee chats :)

yaaaaay! congrats on the great loss! :) im so happy for you.. glad to hear you got all the new pretty things to wear. youre going to look amazing.

OTW, you are amazing. I cannot believe how far you have come or how amazingly consistent you have been; you deserve every part of this fantastic success, well done.

Hi everyone...

Thanks so much for all the comments... it really makes a difference knowing that people are here, will me to reach my goal :D

I really think that this diary has been the difference between my new healthy lifestyle, and previous fad diets... well, that and the fact that I'm so determined to make the most of every day and be happy in myself.

I made a delish turkey curry tonight with loads of veg and brown rice.... was fab... I'm actually cooking a sensible amount of rice these days, rather than eating enough to feed half of China :eek:

I guess I was always eating out of habit/boredom... now I only eat when I'm hungry and it seems to really be doing the trick :)

Have a fab Wednesday everyone ;)

Glad to hear that you are doing so well :) I agree the support on here makes all the difference.

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I was thinking of buying some work clothes, a little on the small size, just to break up the cost of going back to work in January (fingers crossed)

I've always found it more difficult to get trousers and jeans than any other item of clothing. Mainly cos I [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] had massive thighs....even though I'm wearing size 14/16 tops, I'm still in 18 jeans and usually find work trousers tighter. Maybe that's just my weird shaped body? :confused:

So I tried on a pair of lovely trousers in 18, (bear in mind, I was wearing 24!) They fit, and were too big, so I thought hmmmmm I'll buy 16 and they'll fit by the time I go back to work. Bought them, took them home without trying them on... they fit no problem... bit on the tight side, but a couple more pounds will sort that. I'm thinking I need to exchange for 14 with the aim of them fitting perfectly in January :D

Oooooh crap, I forgot I'd soup bubbling away for tomorrow...

Gotta run!
xx

Haha glas to hear you are in such a good mood! Man i can wait til im in a 16... I dont think ive ever been in a 16 lol. Im very excited for you you are doing great should feel very proud ofmyourself.. And dare i say a bit sexy??

:mad:

I know I'm not hormonal, so I'm clearly schizophrenic :cry: Extreme mood changes.... or maybe I just can't stand utterly horrible nasty people :cry:

Housemate was telling a friend that I'd got a dress etc etc and they made me try it on and model, all fine cos I love the dress as you all know...

Til I went back down wearing dress, her friend says 'do they have it in black, it'd be gorgeous and slimming' :eek: I said nothing and as I closed door, she says 'I thought you said she'd lost loads of weight' :cry:

Returning dress tomorrow and staying in forever and ever :sigh:

Aww OTW..stop!!!! don't dare return that dress!

what a nasty 'female' (other words can be used!) she is, ignore her and her stupid untrue comment..you know you've lost loads, your flatmate knows too, and we all know..that nasty piece of work is jealous of how far you've come and how great you look now :)

You have dropped a mountain of clothes sizes, that means you've lost loads of weight. Let your flatmate know you overheard the nasty comment..and say, "I thought you said..she was a nice person????"..with a puzzled look on your face...and leave it to your flatmate to inform her 'friend'...grrrrrr I feel so angry on your behalf..silly immature idiot that she is..forget her and her comment!

Chin up, believe in yourself, and carry on making yourself even more stunning :)

p.s. ask your flatmate to make an urgent appointment at specsavers for her 'friend' :)

Oh my Word! What a hideous human being!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What gives her the right to be so rude and judgemental!? I think i would have cried my eyes out if someone had done something like that to me!!

PLEASE do not let one silly cow destroy all the wonderful things you have achieved. ohhh she needs a slap. You are doing wonderfully and are a total inspiration to so many people!

You are wonderful

That is all

Kate xx

Back