New healthy hot me :-)

Wow OTW - you are amazing. That it just fantastic. Yep, you can do it for Crimbo, 6 stone off no probs!

FFS my internet has been broken again. I'm seriously not happy... very glad to be in my parents house so I finally have the time and privacy to update this!

So I've been sticking religiously to my new healthy way of life since my last post... I think I've lost another 4/5 pounds since updating stats, I need to confirm this by jumping on scales in the morning. It's hard to keep track when I haven't been actively posting :mad:

In any case, I'm feeling fantastic, my size 18s have been banished, I'm now wearing figure hugging size 16s and my god I have a fab ass!! :p I'm feeling so much more confident than I ever have so that's my motivation to keep going. I can shop in 'normal' shops now, and shopping is a pleasure rather than a chore.

I had my first Christmas party last friday night... dress on, felt a million dollars. I haven't worn a dress since... well I actually don't remember. as I'm still on sick leave, I haven't seem some people in quite a while... endless compliments and comments on how good I look. :eek: If people looked twice at me, I didn't think it was cos they were looking at the fat girl...

Hope everyone is doing ok... since its nearly 2am, catching up on everyone's news has to wait for now.

Nite ... thrilled to be back x

Yay!!! so glad to see you back lovey :)

You sound so happy and are doing fantastically well, i just know you are looking stunning these days! I bet you were the only true cracker at the xmas party..well done :) :) :) :)

Have a great weekend!

Ok so I've finally got back to my usual scales... it's been 3 weeks since I updated my weight on here.... so.... are you ready??? 215lb.... so I've lost 8.4lb since my last confession!!! That means... my goal of hitting 6 stone by Christmas, has been met... and surpassed!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm thrilled.... I can't believe I've lost so much since May. I think I need a new goal to motivate me.... :rolleyes:

I'm hitting the gym every day, and have found that it's a huge thrill for me to get through my routine. The key for me was finding a routine that I liked, and that has made it so much easier for me to stick to.

Hope everyone else's day is going fabulous :D

Yaaay! Congrats thats amazing youve done so well :D. Im so excited for you.. You can defijitely enjoy xmas this year knowing you are barely the same person as last year lol

Wow you are doing so well... that is an amazing loss!!! I haven't read all your diary just the beginning and then the end few posts but you are such an inspiration well done you!!!

xxx

Hey lovelies...

Happy new year.... hope everyone had a fabulous time over the festivities :D

So I've clearly been neglecting my diary, I've just had so much going on for the past while. I'm going to get back into it, as I've found the chats, advice and support invaluable in my journey so far.

I haven't neglected my gym visits or pigged out too much. I had a little of everything so I didn't feel deprived, but balanced it out with a walk, gym visit or some weight training.

I am now wearing size 16 jeans, that are a lot looser and more comfortable since I bought them, and on top it varies from 12/14. I can't believe how far I've come in such a short period. I guess for any newbie members, it just goes to show what a little drive can do... I already feel like a different person.

Mind you, I was wearing 40DD bras, I'm now in 36B :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: That takes some getting used to!!

So that's all from me for now, I'm going to make an effort to pop by and see everyone's news :)

Hugs xx

6st and more, that's such an achievement, you must be sooo pleaded with yourself! Well done!
When do you do gym? Have you found it best to just get up and go in morning? I'm a member but it's just fitting it in I find hard, or am I just finding yet mote excuses??!!!

Pleased not pleaded ( iPhone)

WOW! you are such an inspiration to me. Well done, really quite incredible how far you've come xxx

What a transformation OTW..you must be rightly excited and so happy :)

My 'jeans' are slipping off nicely, forever pulling at them and got BELTS in them to save them reaching my knees...oooh size 16... you clever woman! :)

Hi everyone...

So I'm back...

It's been a really weird few weeks. Mood has been really up and down so I haven't logged on cos I didn't feel I had anything inspiring to say :( Hmmmm I don't know why.. it's not TOTM, but jeeez it's not good at the moment :(

Well I've forced myself to go to the gym every day regardless of my mood and I'm trying to take out all my frustration on it...Maybe I'm doing too much, I don't know

Daily I'm doing:
20mins on crosstrainer
2000m on rower
150 ab crunches
50 leg presses
50 leg curls
50 lat pulldowns
50 chest presses
100 other arm thingys
20km on the bike.

I leave the gym literally pouring sweat (It's gross!) The gym is really only thing keeping my going and getting me out of the house at the moment.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :cry:

Inspirational words someone please????

hello OTW {hugs} how lovely to see you back!..i'm just in the door..been out walking..quickest walk ever... only left about an hour ago....f.. f...f..freezing out there!!!!! :eek:

was planning on vacuuming, but going to grab a hot drink and come back in a few mins to chat with you instead! xxxx

hello again :) I am so glad to see you back on here, but am worried that you seem so sad or upset? I can relate to the horrrible head all over the place and unexplained irritation or frustration. It might be something like the time of the year, many on here, especially me, just couldn't quite grasp the whole 100% mind on the job scenario, but are emerging slowly but surely now that a new month has begun...and we march forward nearer spring!

wow, you are a keep fit machine, just don't overdo it lovey, are you taking out frustration with life on the equipment? Obviously the workouts and your dedication is paying off, you are disappearing ;)

If you have any issues at home hun, just make sure you deal with them in a way that suits you, but in a way that doesn't hurt or wear you out too much. I wish i had the power to make you feel better, if you need to chat offline, please pm me anytime :)

Look at your weight loss, you don't need inspirational words hun...because YOU are the inspiration in so many different ways :)

take extra special care of yourself and keep posting!!! :)..i've missed you!

Hi, just read through most of your diary. Your journey sounds extremely inspirational! Well done for getting as far as you have, you show me it can be done. Hope you're keeping well health wise too!

Hey everyone...

Happy friday :)

Hope everyone is looking forward to next weeks WI and will be well rewarded for all their hard work :)

Back