New :) hello

Luisalou

Hi I'm going to slimming world on Tuesday , I've been doing weight watchers for 3 weeks and lost NOTHING despite staying to plan 110% mortified very upset

I hope slimming world works there's a lot of food companies to weight watchers and if I didn't lose on ww I can't see how I can lose on SW

any advice ..?

Well I'm wanting 2 stone , I'm very short in height and I gained 2 stone over a year ( which is a lot of weight I know ) my food normally is this

A diet shake
A yogurt
A weight watcher meal
And the rest of my 30 points is sugar and milk in my coffees ... so has you see I'm not over eating I'm sticking to points and NO weight loss ..!

Non of my clothes fit me and tbh I'm starting to get a little down now , I hope slimming world I have success with xx

30 weight watchers points because of my milk and sugar in coffee I don't like sweeteners so I counted my points with coffee ... I'm so blahhhh I seriously need to get back to what I was xxx

Which diet do you follow ... I thought that the VLC shake diets looked good because I don't have a large appetite I gained my weight with medications over the year not so much food , but then you can't drink has much coffee with milk and sugar or drink anything other than water and tbh 3 meal replacement shakes and water just seems to tesctrictive even for me lol slimming world I looked up and you can or do eat a awful lot of food and if I failed on weight watchers I don't know how SW would work but then the food I like is in slimming world and the diet I'd have no problem with I don't eat sweets or cakes or crisps and I don't do alcohol so I think it should work I think I'm just so down after losing nothing on ww and the fact I have 2 stone to lose it's gonna take forever xx

I do Primal 99% of the time. So I eat meat,fish,veg,fruit. Occasionally I will eat rice or potato.I try and stay clear of sugar as it's empty calories and I never feel as if I've had something to eat if I have a yogurt.

I couldn't do a shake diet as I like food too much.

If you stick to a diet plan it should work for you.:)

Best of luck with SW! It is the only thing that has ever worked for me consistently. Averaging 1.5-2.5lbs a week loss. Going to the group really helps me as well, as well as joining the Facebook groups and support networks like this.

Just remember, you can eat quite a lot on slimming world, so don't deprive yourself of food!

Hey sweets thank you for your reply

Today it's 5pm and I only had 2 cups of coffee I'm very proud of that :)

My food today

I pear
Muller light no syn ypgart
I banana

Hand full of raw carrots and some celery

And a syn free slimming world mushroom soup

I have had 3 pints of lemon water

And 4 cups of hot water with lemons in in replace of the coffee

And I done a hour on the exercise bike ...
30 mins am
And 30 mins pm

For the evening meal it's a baked potato tuna in spring water and salad

:)

Back