New Here and Kinda Shy!

ZoeJayneStarr

:wave_cry:

Hello All!!
My name is Zoe, 24 Years old weighing 241lbs and Im from west midlands in the UK!!

I have lost count on the amount of diets i have been on... seriously!! But i do need to loose weight for my health more than anything and to also proove i CAN do it!! There is a quote im actual going to put on my wall and it says:

"Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can"

Im going to try my damned hardest to keep following that one rule!! Try being a very big word!....

Due to me working shifts i have no time to go on proper diets so i goin to cut down my boredom eating and exersice more... i can only but try it! Hence why by my name it has DIY on the diet bit! Lol!

im here to make new and good friends who are in the same position as me!! Im officially starting first thing in the morning. Ive done all my wii fit and weight myself etc :)

Thats all i can say right now, Lol!!

Thank you Janine,

Well i used to LOVE forums, but the ones i was on ages ago all just faded out and then got deleted, so makes sense joining here to make friends on a new forum AND have support with my weight loss!! :)

Thank you Janine,

Well i used to LOVE forums, but the ones i was on ages ago all just faded out and then got deleted, so makes sense joining here to make friends on a new forum AND have support with my weight loss!! :)

Think i have been here for five days and feel so much more determined for it, it's just so good to know that there are others out there with the same dilemmas!!

Keep focused and keep returning to the forum, it's great therapy.

xx

Hi,
I'm new here myself! I'm hoping this site will help me stay motivated and stick to losing weight.

I love the phrase you're going to stick to your wall. I'm going to use it in my signature if you don't mind?

Good luck!
C x

I'm new here myself! I'm hoping this site will help me stay motivated and stick to losing weight.

I love the phrase you're going to stick to your wall. I'm going to use it in my signature if you don't mind?

Good luck!
C x

Of course i dont mind!! :) When i get enough space on my signiture im going to use it myself!! Feel free honestly! :)

this is probably going to sound silly but ive noticed the letters "sts" in a few peoples sigs.... what does it stand for? lol!!

Hi, welcome to the forum. this a great place to be,theres huge amounts of support here and we all help each other, there is always someone who is willing to help if they can. :)

i suggest you take a look around the inspirational stories and slideshows and have a read of the diaries,the can really lift you, when youre having a bad day.

you could even start your own diary,it really helps.if youve got time, you could also sign up to my fitness pal, its a great site, you can track food,calories,exercise and other things..its worth using :D

i used to work shifts several years ago, including nights and i know how it can muck up the body,so just do your best and half the battle is won.

Good luck on your weight loss journey :)

Hi, welcome to the forum. this a great place to be,theres huge amounts of support here and we all help each other, there is always someone who is willing to help if they can. :)

i suggest you take a look around the inspirational stories and slideshows and have a read of the diaries,the can really lift you, when youre having a bad day.

you could even start your own diary,it really helps.if youve got time, you could also sign up to my fitness pal, its a great site, you can track food,calories,exercise and other things..its worth using :D

i used to work shifts several years ago, including nights and i know how it can muck up the body,so just do your best and half the battle is won.

Good luck on your weight loss journey :)

Thanks alot for all the advice! :) Im not really trackin food/calories etc... all im doing at the min, is tryin to eat healthier and ALWAYS eat a breakfast! :)

I am going to have a look throught the inspirational stories today! :)

Hello and welcome:).Good luck with your weight loss journey.sts is stayed the same.x

Ahhhh that makes sense lmao! thanks hun x

Hi and welcome to the forum. Good luck on your weightloss journey. :)

Thank you hun! Im gonna need all the luck in the world! But ill get there... Slowly! Lol! :D

Hello Karen! :) Thank you!! Ive only been on here a day and i feel at home already!! Ive nearly reach my 50 posts aswell :D

Thank you Irene :) x

:wave_cry:

Hello All!!
My name is Zoe, 24 Years old weighing 241lbs and Im from west midlands in the UK!!

I have lost count on the amount of diets i have been on... seriously!! But i do need to loose weight for my health more than anything and to also proove i CAN do it!! There is a quote im actual going to put on my wall and it says:

"Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can"

Im going to try my damned hardest to keep following that one rule!! Try being a very big word!....

Due to me working shifts i have no time to go on proper diets so i goin to cut down my boredom eating and exersice more... i can only but try it! Hence why by my name it has DIY on the diet bit! Lol!

im here to make new and good friends who are in the same position as me!! Im officially starting first thing in the morning. Ive done all my wii fit and weight myself etc :)

Thats all i can say right now, Lol!!
Hey there Zoe, I just found this thread - sorry I didn't welcome you earlier!
You seem so full of life and bouncy in your message and I love your determination already! Great to see you in the Wii Fit Challenge too.

You're doing exactly the same diet as me - cut back and exercise more - so we'll deffo buddy up and encourage each other!

I'm looking forward to chatting more with you and sharing our weight loss journey! Good luck and see you around! :) X

Back