New Here, And Need Support!!

LightRaven

What doesn't kill me.....
Hello Everyone. I just wanted to say Hi and Introduce myself. It took me a couple of days looking at different weight loss forums to find one that looked promising. I must say I instantly liked this place when I first "walked in."

I am a single mother of a sassy 2 year old, and I am desperately looking to loose the excess weight that I have seemed to carry with me since I was a teenager. I'm getting tired of being tired, and my body is getting tired of carrying around an extra "me." Things are starting to hurt that never used to, and basically, I can't keep doing this to myself, or my daughter.

I got this silly notion in my head a few months before my 29th birthday that I didn't want to be 30 and fat. And so that is what brings me here! I just need support!

LR

HI there

:)Hi
im linn, 42 and way overeight, I had same thought, not wanting to be fat and thirty.....then fat and forty....Now i just don't wanna be fat! :(
So starting LL on Wednesday.
Hope to link in regularly for and to give support.

now gonna try an sort out that ticker tracker thing.

Take care
Linn

Hi LR and welcome :)
I'm 28 and am fed of up of being overweight, it's gone on for too many years.
I have 2 children that I want to have fun with and run about without having to stop for a breather.

The support you recieve here is fantastic and there is always someone to answer a question.
Good luck :)

Hello Everyone. I just wanted to say Hi and Introduce myself. It took me a couple of days looking at different weight loss forums to find one that looked promising. I must say I instantly liked this place when I first "walked in."

I am a single mother of a sassy 2 year old, and I am desperately looking to loose the excess weight that I have seemed to carry with me since I was a teenager. I'm getting tired of being tired, and my body is getting tired of carrying around an extra "me." Things are starting to hurt that never used to, and basically, I can't keep doing this to myself, or my daughter.

I got this silly notion in my head a few months before my 29th birthday that I didn't want to be 30 and fat. And so that is what brings me here! I just need support!

LR

:welcome: Hello there LR and welcome this forum is brill. I am doing diet chef and calorie counting. Good luck on your journey.

Hi LR and welcome to the board.

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone! Although looking around.. I think I'm the only one here who is from the states............ can someone tell me how many pounds is a "stone"? LOL!

LR

Hi and welcome
I just turned 40 and decided being fat and forty was not for me,and there lots from all over the world on here

Back