New here bear with me!

Stegs

Hi, so sorry if this has been asked before but I joined SW for the first time tonight and it sounds amazing! I know that there are a lot of easy go-to foods out there that are free (Mug Shots for e.g) so I was wondering if there is a list on here somewhere that tells me easily what I can buy that are free? I know that a lot of the Muller Lights are free but I'm just not sure which ones, I did mention to the leader and she said if I look on the website or Google I will be able to work it out but I've found that if I Google a lot of the answers aren't recent and I don't want to use out of date information if that makes sense!

So basically my question is, is there a decent list anywhere of all of the stuff I can have for free?

Many thanks for any help, I've spent the last hour trying to get my head around it! x

Hi,
Trying adding 2015 in the google bar, I find it helps to then only bring up recent info. I know what you mean though, the SW plan has made so many little changes over the years, things that were Hex are now not, things that were free are now not etc. have a good look on the forums on here, I've found so much info out from the friendly people on here.
Good luck!

Is it the quick stuff you want o know thats free? Obv the emats, veg, fruit etc is all listed in your book. They do a good book at group and available on the website called free branded food, that lists all the stuff you can buy that is free x

Welcome stegs

:0)

Welcome xx the new free food directory is out so have a sneaky look when you next in group lol xx My consultant knows I'm cheeky so she doesn't mind xx Is they any particular foods you want to know apart from yoghurts

Hi, so sorry if this has been asked before but I joined SW for the first time tonight and it sounds amazing! I know that there are a lot of easy go-to foods out there that are free (Mug Shots for e.g) so I was wondering if there is a list on here somewhere that tells me easily what I can buy that are free? I know that a lot of the Muller Lights are free but I'm just not sure which ones, I did mention to the leader and she said if I look on the website or Google I will be able to work it out but I've found that if I Google a lot of the answers aren't recent and I don't want to use out of date information if that makes sense!

So basically my question is, is there a decent list anywhere of all of the stuff I can have for free?

Many thanks for any help, I've spent the last hour trying to get my head around it! x

Hi Stegs, I don't think there is a ultimate list that shows all the free stuff but as it has been mentioned before, the free food directory would be a good source (and so is the SW website but it can be painful on occasion to find certain items). Also try the Syn Values section here on the SW Forum. But if you are stuck at all there are many nice people on here trying to help if possible :). I am sure you will get your head around all this in no time.

Good Luck :) x

Back