Extra Easy New here, but have been lurking for a week

wintersyve

Hello all,

Jut thought that
I would say hi, I have to confess to lurking for a week.

I joined SW just over a week ago and lost 2lb on my first WI. Although I am pleased that I have lost 2lb, a little part of me was secretly disappointed that I didn't have an awesome first week (I suppose I was hoping for maybe 4lbs).

Well, it transpires that I wasn't measuring my Fruit n Fibre hexb and must have been eating an extra 15-20 syns a day! So hopefully I'll have a better week this week in amongst all my xmas lunches/parties!

I'm aiming to lose 2 st for my interim target.

Anyway - enough about me. Lovely to be here, you guys have so much good advice and a great support network. I'm hoping to make good use of you all, and help if I can too in return.

Hallllllloooo and welcome :)

You`ll get plenty of support on here, they`re a lovely bunch :) and i`m sure you`ll loose a bit more next week now you know where you were going wrong. Remember to drink plenty of water too, always kickstarts a good loss for me ;)

Thanks Daisy, yeah, hopefully next WI wikll be better. I'm hopeful!

If nothing else though, I don't feel bloated anymore and have a lot more energy so that's a bonus already.

I'm cutting right down on my caffeine to 1 coffee or tea a day, the occasional diet coke and taken up peppermint tea and teapigs red tea (spiced winter red tea is beautiful). Once my headaches subsided, I'm happily on less caffiene but I do struggle with just drinking water.

Do you think stuff like peppermint and red tea and squash is an acceptable way to take in water?

Welcome and well done on your loss, now you know where you are slipping up its onwards and downwards.

Good luck with your weightloss.

Welcome to minimins and good luck xxx

Welcome to minimins. I'm sure that you'll find it useful here.

Squash is certainly fine for drinking. I agree with Daisy about drinking plenty. It really helps me too.

Good luck.

Gail x

Do you think stuff like peppermint and red tea and squash is an acceptable way to take in water?

I don`t see why not as long as it is the no added sugar Squash ... A lot of juices/squashes do need to be synned (i don`t know which ones though sorry, as i dont drink them lol)

I`m lucky as i do like just plain water :)

Back