• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy New here, but have been lurking for a week

Hello all,

Jut thought that
I would say hi, I have to confess to lurking for a week.

I joined SW just over a week ago and lost 2lb on my first WI. Although I am pleased that I have lost 2lb, a little part of me was secretly disappointed that I didn't have an awesome first week (I suppose I was hoping for maybe 4lbs).

Well, it transpires that I wasn't measuring my Fruit n Fibre hexb and must have been eating an extra 15-20 syns a day! So hopefully I'll have a better week this week in amongst all my xmas lunches/parties!

I'm aiming to lose 2 st for my interim target.

Anyway - enough about me. Lovely to be here, you guys have so much good advice and a great support network. I'm hoping to make good use of you all, and help if I can too in return.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hallllllloooo and welcome :)

You`ll get plenty of support on here, they`re a lovely bunch :) and i`m sure you`ll loose a bit more next week now you know where you were going wrong. Remember to drink plenty of water too, always kickstarts a good loss for me ;)
Thanks Daisy, yeah, hopefully next WI wikll be better. I'm hopeful!

If nothing else though, I don't feel bloated anymore and have a lot more energy so that's a bonus already.

I'm cutting right down on my caffeine to 1 coffee or tea a day, the occasional diet coke and taken up peppermint tea and teapigs red tea (spiced winter red tea is beautiful). Once my headaches subsided, I'm happily on less caffiene but I do struggle with just drinking water.

Do you think stuff like peppermint and red tea and squash is an acceptable way to take in water?
Hello and welcome :)
Welcome to minimins and good luck xxx

Plodding on.......
Welcome to minimins. I'm sure that you'll find it useful here.

Squash is certainly fine for drinking. I agree with Daisy about drinking plenty. It really helps me too.

Good luck.

Gail x
Do you think stuff like peppermint and red tea and squash is an acceptable way to take in water?
I don`t see why not as long as it is the no added sugar Squash ... A lot of juices/squashes do need to be synned (i don`t know which ones though sorry, as i dont drink them lol)

I`m lucky as i do like just plain water :)