New here - just started WW

Tams87

Hi there.. I joined this site as whenever I type in on google anything to do with weight loss it seems to come up with a thread from this site! I had a baby in February (my first) and during my pregnancy I put on 5 stone!! I lost a stone and a half the first couple of weeks and now I put it back on and gone up to 13stone 11 and a size 16 (never been this size in my life, usually a 10-12) I chose to join weight watchers as I could still be sociable and go out and enjoy the odd drink or 2! I love my food too much to go on Cambridge diet or anything like that! So far so good! Have stuck to my points... Apart from the jubilee day which I exceeded my daily and weekly points in one day! Oops. But am back on track and try and go for a walk pushing the pushchair every day. Am determined to get back to under 10 stone again.. But guess this may take longer than I thought... X

You can do it,slow and steady wins the race and it will be worth it in the long run :0) that's good you decided to join this site,it's a great place for support :0)

Hi Tams87 - I'm with you for all the reason that you joined Weight Watchers! My weight loss has really slowed down recently and I had about 1 second thinking that maybe I ought to try something else and then I thought about all the things you said and I'm sticking with Weight Watchers! I've lost every week apart from one where I stayed the same and I'm still eating food etc! I really don't think I could just have shakes etc - it's just not me!

Ooohh your the same weight etc as me when I started WW over a week ago! I've never been this big/heavy either and I had my last child 15 years ago.

You'll lose it all it just takes time

Good luck hunni xx

Back